5

Unlike any other days, I was actually thankful that my alarm woke me. It was all because of the one and only Cassandra fucking Lior and her unbearable sassiness. I mean who the fuck rejected me in a blink of an eye? She didn't even want to look at me. Not just sliding into her pants, I had to climb the highest mountain and dive the deepest river to get there. Damn, I never knew hard-to-get girls could be this hot.

I walked to my drawer to find my keys and I did, but I found something else beneath it, more like a note. I smiled, knowing what it is.

'Off 2 school, Thx 4 yesterday. Please savor this chocolate bar. Love u prince Harry. –Princess Halley.'

It was a thing she would always do since she was little, which she still was and always will be my little princess. That was the thing I hate of living in this giant house, we didn't always get to see each other. I have NYU (and parties) so does Halley with school and lessons and birthday parties. And don't even ask about my parents. But for Halley, I'd cancel all plans every time she needed me. So I grab the chocolate bar and walked out from my room

"Good morning, Mr. Styles" I heard a greeting when I almost reach my car.

"Oh come on, Tom. Richard isn't here."

"Sorry, Harry." He chuckled. "Sir and madam flew to London yesterday night, your mom told me to say her goodbye."

"Tell her I don't give a fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"She also said she was sorry for yesterday." He said and I stayed silent. Not this shit again. "They missed it again, didn't they?"

"They always do, Tom." I sighed then look away. "Whatever, I'm heading out. See you."

I went to her faculty, earning some looks from the students. Well, mostly girls. And I didn't mind to stop and stare to give them my devilish wink. I always loved their reaction.

Scanning, scanning, target locked. She was taking some stuff from her locker and I tiptoed to stand behind her. She still didn't recognize me, and when she turned around, she bumped into me and dropped her stuff.

"Holy shit-"

"Hey Cassie." I cut her, smirking.

"Are you fucking serious?" She scrunched her nose on her new nickname.

"I just want to greet my baby good morning."

"Well aren't you going to pick up my stuff?" She glared at me.

"Nah. You dropped it." I chuckled, being the asshole that I was. And her mouth hung open after she muttered the word asshole. "Just kidding, babe. Anything for you." With that I bent down and grabbed her stuff. Paint brushes, paints, books and all that.

"Ugh," She groaned and kneel on the ground with me, also picking up her stuff. Then I grinned cheekily because I decided to purposely grab her hand in mine.

"Oops," I smirked.

"Oh fuck off," She groaned and stood up, walking away from me. I wasn't giving up, so I followed her.

"Hey Cassie," I greeted her again, walking beside her.

"Stop calling me that and go away!" She growled without looking at me.

"I'm taking you out after you finish class. Show up, or I'll annoy you even worse." I said in relax, putting my hands on my skinny jeans pocket.

"It's a no in 70 languages."