11

Harry

You know the feeling when you're so fucking enthusiastic about what's coming that even when it's already in front of you, the feeling doesn't fade, it got bigger instead as if you were going to explode any minute?

That was what I felt with her right now.

I rushed eating my dinner just so I could stare at her longer. I kept smiling and biting my lip that it was starting to hurt, and I kept moving and stomping my foot to the floor she had to glare at me because I accidentally kicked her foot several times.

Did she wait for me? No, I was so nervous I, Harry Styles actually arrived twelve minutes earlier in in front of her house. Did my car smell good? She liked Italian food, right? Wait. Then why did she only order one plate of pasta? Maybe she'd ask for dessert. Or I could take her somewhere else for dessert, anything to keep her longer with me.

How could I not? She tied half of her hair back, the rest of her loosen hair was pulled back to her left shoulder without disturbing how elegant she ate her Carbonara, and sometimes she cleared her throat or wiped her mouth with the napkin because she knew I was staring. Her mascara was thicker and she was wearing a soft pink lipstick, and I smiled at the thought of her getting ready to this date.

And last thought, or not, she was wearing the fucking pink dress I bought for her.

I bit my lip harder and shut my eyes excitedly I actually brought my hands up to hide my ridiculous face and screamed internally for three fucking seconds until I forced myself back to reality, playing it cool. "I got something for you." I started.

"Excuse me?" She asked, wiping her mouth with the napkin.

"Here," I handed her. "It was in my jacket, you didn't recognize when I let it out." I smiled nervously. Fuck, this was too cheesy. I should've got her something more grunge. I should've bought her mint cigarettes instead, that'd make me seem cooler. Shit, she'd hate-

"Hershey's kisses cookies and cream?!" She squealed, snatching the thing from my hand. My nervous smile immediately changed to a sincere one. "I love these! How'd you know?"

You fucking creeper. Her words played through my head. She'd hate me. "I... Well, you kind of have a rack full of Hershey's cookies and cream, Cadbury cookies and cream, KitKat oreos-" I stopped when I realized I was rambling. It wasn't like she was paying attention to what I was saying, though. She was too focused on opening her Hershey's. "I-I'm sorry, it was clearly displayed. I didn't mean to-"

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this! I love it." She cut me, grinning until her eyes wrinkle. "Do you want a kiss?" She asked suddenly and my cheeks burned.

"Wow Cass, I'd give you those all the time if you-"

"I mean a Hershey's kiss, Harry. That would be the only kiss I offer you." And my cheeks burned more. Fucking dumbass I was.

"Oh, well, I'd still accept it. May I have more than just a kiss, princess?" I laughed senselessly and she did too. It was still rare, the whole 'I can make her laugh' thing. It was rarely beautiful I thought I'd never get over it.

"You may, Prince Harry." She played along, putting five little kisses in front of me.

Cassandra Liòr. Sexy first name, oddly sexy last name. I knew there was more of her the second I laid my eyes on her because we all knew what did I think when I first saw her. I internally cursed myself at the thought for the idea of how easy I could get her. If I knew her before, that thought would be out of my head. I actually would've try harder to know her, and even though I was now having a forced date with her, I knew there were still more for me to figure out. With that, I blurted. "Tell me things about you."