1

Harry

"Harry? Where are you?" Oh fuck. I kept sucking Alexis' neck as I answered my mom's call.

"Oh, Harry," She moaned, pinning me against the bar. Could she not be a little quiet?

"Harry. Are you at the club?" My mom asked. "It's not funny, Harry. Wherever you are, you should be here-"

"Oh my god, more, Harry," Chill woman, I was just grabbing your ass not shoving my dick over you.

"Harry. What. Are you. Doing?" She asked again and I only hummed at her question. "Harry if you're not here in the art exhibition we were talking since last week I swear I would sell your damn car-"

"Fuck, Okay mom. Chill." I pushed Alexis away and groan as I exit the club. What kind of art exhibition that's still open until 11 PM at Saturday night?

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing, mother. I'm on my way."

-

"There you are, son! Come here." Richard greeted me as I walk in and I can see my mom rolling her eyes. My 'dad' raises his brows, and I changed my expression quickly. I have to wear the 'I'm-the-CEO's-only-son' if  was around his business partners.

"Goodnight, dad." I faked a smile.

"Please let me introduce you my son, Harry Styles. The first future holder of Styles Corporation. Son, this is Sir Max and Madam Joan Favreau, from Artifeye Company." Son. Funny. My dad gestured and I politely shook their hand

"Good evening, Sir and Madam Favreau. I'm Harry Styles." Damn, I really could act like the CEO's son. That's right, motherfuckers. You'd be begging for me to pay you in the future.

"Hello, Harry. And thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Styles for sponsoring our art exhibit tonight. We can see all guests are enjoying the night. We hope you do too." Said the sir with the complicated French surname. Why are all artists French?

They walked away and my parents turned to me immediately. Now I'm fucked.

"Really, Harry? Did you really had to be in the club after you promised you'd be here on time?" Richard asked.

"Art exhibits are boring, dad. I deserve to have fun before. Besides, I'm already here." I rolled my eyes at Richard, preparing my camera.

"This all will be your future, Harry. Try to get used to it." My mom preached and I groan.

"I am trying, mom. I'm already majoring in business, remember? Isn't this what you guys want?" I spat at them and walked away, trying to find something worth it in this place as I drape my camera on my neck.

At least my mom was right; there are a lot of good spots in here. Thank god my so-called friends aren't here, they would laugh their ass of if they find out my nerd photography hobby.

I walked around earning some people staring at me because we were actually not allowed to take photos, but I paid for all of this shit to happen so I continued my activity. Paintings, lights, food, paintings, people and more paintings.

Suddenly, my eyes widened at what myself just landed. Hot chick in an art exhibition? She must've been lost.

I moved closer to her side as we face the same painting. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she was looking at it confusedly. That meant she hated it, right?

"Ugly." I said, pretending to be such a pro and this whole artsy shit.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed, turning to face me.