e i g h t e e n

noni+

they moment i wake up, all i hear is a loud beeping noise coming from the side of me.

i slowly open my eyes to see a arm wrapped around my waist.

oh.

the beeping noise is coming from my alarm thats in my phone. just remembering i have school today, i just up, startling sam.

"woah, whats going on?" sam asks. i look at him. his hair is all messy and he has no shirt on, making his muscles appear very well. 

chuckling a little, "we have school idiot. we need to get up. i also need to take a shower, i smell like sex."

he winks at me, "can i join you?"

"uh, no. if you really need to shower you can wait for me. but in the meantime, you could make me breakfast?" i smile cheekily.

rolling his eyes, and scoffing, "fine."

"thanks babe." i kiss his cheek, and then run off into the bathroom, but right before i can enter the bathroom, i can feel a slap on my right ass cheek.

gasping, i look at sam and give him a devil glare, "asshole."

"i cant help it." he bites his lips, making blush run up my cheeks.

***

i can't believe sam and i are on a good level again. after everything that has happened within the two if us, we can finally be ourselves.

we can finally be free, and be together.

i mean, of course we aren't together, yet. anyways. but i'm hoping he would ask me out soon. i've been waiting for that question for a long time, and i just never knew it.

it's just a matter of time, and i can't wait until it happens.

in the meantime, i'm just gonna wait, and just do me.

"hey babe." i hear a familiar voice, making me turn around to see carmin.

"hey." i smile.

"what class you got next?" she asks, running up to walk with me.

"algebra. what about you?"

"i got english." she groans.

"sucks. how've you been? it's been awhile since we've talked." i ask, a little curious on how she's doing.

carmin and i weren't as good as friends as we used to be, but that's just because we just stopped talking for some odd reason.

"good actually. i got into NYU." she informs me. my eyes widen, "no fucking way..." i bring her into a big hug, congratulating her.

she chuckles a little at the unexpected hug i gave her, "thank you. i'm extremely excited about it. my parents don't want me to leave, but you know, i need to go."

"wow carmin... i'm so happy for you... i hope i get into UCLA." I sigh.

"oh i know for a fact you will. bitch, you got this." she laughs. i laugh a long until it's time for me to entire my class.

"well congrats carmin... i hope we can talk some more." i say, giving her one more hug.

"of course, come over sometime." she smiles at me before walking off.

***

sammy+

as i walk out of the double doors of school, I look around for noni.

while i wait, i stand next to my car, scrolling through my phone.

all of a sudden, a pair of lips are being pressed against mine. i stuff my phone in my front pocket, and grab her face, kissing more roughly.

i slide my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for access. she denies, making me grab a handful of her ass, squeezing it hard.

with that's it makes her gasp a little, letting my tongue slither it's way into her mouth. out tongues fight for dominance until we were rudely interrupted.

"will you kids please go home and do that off school property." mr. kyles was scolding.

noni laughs, licking her now plump red lips.

"sorry mr. kyles..." she says shyly. he starts to walk off, rolling him eyes.

noni and i look at each other, she just laughs and kisses me once more, until walking over to the passenger side.

i get into the divers, running the engine, and driving off to menchies. i miss these kind of days.

i grab her hand over the center console, and set it on top of it.

"i love you noni." i say, admiring her look and then my eyes are brought back t the rode.

"i love you too sammy."

vote, comment, and share

50+ votes for next chapter!!

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES, THIS WAS A FILLER.

So... I met Cameron Dallas... And it was so bad, but then I went to MAGCON again on Sunday, and I only had GA that day. But somehow I got my small figure back to the front, and mahogany picked me to go on the stage and dance, ( I was one of many) but I won VIP, so I met Cameron and Jacob again, but I only met them again, but that's okay with me cause I just wanted to redo my pics/vids with them.

:))))

follow me on my other socials to see pics etc//

Instagram: calistracener
               ohhhdamnitscam

Twitter: ohhhdamnitscam

(Shameless self promo:))) )