t w o

Sammy+

I drape my arm over her shoulder as we walk into Menchie's.

She seemed more tense before I out my arm around her, but once I touched her, all that tenseness went away.

I don't wanna say that i'm the reason shes not tense anymore, but it makes me feel happier that I can make her feel better.

She may be my best friend. But there are these feelings that i'm denying, because my whole life i've questioned my sexuality. But i've always known I was straight.

It drive me crazy knowing i've kept this secret from her for 3 years.  She would hate me if she found out.

Every time she talks about Jack, I want to throw the fuck up. Jack is such a fuckboy, and dating the worst girl possible.

(already seeing the comments rn, but my opinion.)

Noni hurts every damn time she see's Jack with Madison. Noni has even admitted that she wants to fight Madison. Noni can kick ass too.

We walk into Menchie's, and immediately she runs into the line. I follow behind her, grabbing the biggest cup for her and the medium size for me.

"Thanks Sammy." She kisses my cheek and waits for her turn at the cake batter flavor.

That kiss sent shivers down my spine, and i'm yelling at myself right now in my head. I can't believe i've kept this up for three years.

"Sammy! Hellooo." She waves a hand in my face. I just now realized shes been down that for the past minute now.

Whoops, I was caught up in my thoughts.

"What flavor are you getting?" She asks as she spills the cake batter flavor into her large cup, stopping half way to put the strawberry flavor in.

"Cake batter. Obviously." I say in a girly kind of voice. She smiles and lets out a small laugh. Glad I can make her smile, I just wish I wasn't playing this fake person so I could make her actually smile. Straight me.

I pout the cake batter into my cup, and then walk to all the fruits. I grab a big scoop of strawberries, pouring the contents of them in, a long with a big amount of whipped cream.

"I thought you wanted to be healthy." She laughs, furrowing her eyebrows.

I shrug, "I have my cheat days."

-

"Alright, so what are we doing for New Years?" Noni asks as we enter her bedroom.

"Um, Sav is throwing a huge ass party. We could go there."

"Yes! I need to pick out my outfit now, help me!" She grabs my arm and grabs me to her closet.

"Do you think Jack will be there?" I ask leaning against her door frame on her closet.

"Absolutely. He always goes to Sav's parties. I need to look sexy, and also not to slutty. I want my New Years kiss with him." She giggles.

I bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to burst out my secret.

Her?! New Years kiss with Jack?! Never going to happen. He's with Madison.

"Do you actually think you're going to get a kiss from him. If Madison's there, Jacks there. She's like his dog, she follows him everywhere he goes." I tell.

"Well, I'll just have to get him alone. You have to keep Madison busy, I want this to go perfect Sammy. It has to happen. I really like him, you already know this." She flicks through a bunch of hangers, looking through for something to wear.

"Here wear this." I grab a black skin tight dress and thick black pumps. 

"This looks slutty though..." She trails off grabbing it. 

"Who cares? It makes your ass look huge, and Jack would love it." I smirk, adding a wink at the end.

The truth is, I just want her to wear that so I can have my own fun, watching her strut and sway her hips. A guy can only dream.

"Fine." She walks into her room, stripping off her currently clothing into the dress. She changes in front of me all the time since she thinks i'm gay. But, I feel guilty about it sometimes. Like i'm taking advantage of her.

"Zip me up. Please?" She faces her back toward me, holding her hair in one hand.

"Sure." I walk to her, zipping it up slowly, wanting to kiss her exposed skin, but no. I need to keep in character, she would hate me.

She walks to her full body mirror and smiles. "Yeah, you were right. This dress does my my ass look huge." She laughs. I laugh along and sit on her bed, watching her admire herself in the mirror.

"Alright. So now, we have to figure our plan. Lets get started." She walks to me, starting to say things, but all I can think of is her. 

Noni, Noni, Noni.

***

Noni+ 

New Years is in 3 days, and I have 3 days to come up with a plan to kiss Jack. 

Knowing Jack, he probably doesn't care about a kiss with Madison. She's probably his sex slave. Wouldn't surprise me.

I just hope he'll go through with it, he isn't much of a cheater, but if I get him drunk, he won't remember. I don't really care if he will remember or not, I just really want to kiss him.

I've had a past with Jack, and now it's time to make up for it. I mean, he's a senior... dating a sophomore. I just think its a little weird to down grade.

Sammy had just left, and he was acting strange again. The way he looks at me send chills down my spine. He's hiding something, I just don't know what it is, but I want to find out.

I'm tired and thoughts are overflowing my brain, and it's killing me. 

I change out of the dress and into something a little bit more comfortable. I grab my laptop and star a new season of Gossip Girl. 

Hopefully everything will go as planned during New Years, and I can find out whats wrong with Sammy as well. That would be great.

vote, comment, and share

5 votes till next chapter.