o n e

Noni+

"Sammy! C'mon, I really want some ice cream." I pull Sammy's arm, trying to get him in my car.

"Fine." He grabs my keys from my hand and walks to the drivers side.

"I wanted to drive though..." I trail off, glaring at him once I sat down. "Oh fucking well." He says playfully.

I roll my eyes as he pulls out of my driveway.

Having Sammy as my best friend is a good thing for me. In a way he's a girl and a boy. So whenever I need him as a boy-friend, he's there. But if I need his as a girl kind of portrait, he's there.

Sammy and I have been best friend for 3 years, and I would lose it if I wasn't friends with him.

He gets annoyed of me so quickly though because of how I always want to go places. Who can blame me though? I have my own car, and I like to shop and eat. For some reason, Sammy won't let me drive my car though when its the two of us.

"So, what are you wearing on Monday?" Sammy asks. I think about my choices.

Well, its in the middle of December, so its fucking freezing out in Nebraska.

"Eh, I'll probably just wear some leggings, and one of your sweatshirts with my Uggs." Thats pretty much what I usually wear, and he hates when I wear that.

He usually likes to pick out my outfits, but I can't complain, he has a sense on fashion.

"Um no, you aren't sorry." He bluntly says. My face turns sour from the thought of him waking me up at 4:30 in the morning, just to find an outfit.

"I don't need to dress up though. The only person i'm trying to impress is Jack. But thats never going to fucking happen." I pout, crossing my arms.

"Fuck Madison. He's probably cheating on her. It wouldn't surprise me." He laughs. I giggle as we park in the driveway of Menchie's.

"Why you always bring me to Menchie's when I want ice cream?" I glare at him once again. "Because, its healthier for you."

"Ugh, you such a healthy person." I groan and get out of the car.

We start walking up to the entrance as Sammy wraps his arm around my shoulder, draping it.

Meet Sammy, my gay best friend.

vote, comment, and share

Whoop whoop! This is just a filler. Slow updates since school and my other book imm trying to keep alive.

Let me know what you guys think of this book so far, and comment ideas cause i might use some of your guy's ideas. Lets just say you might be writing the book for me.

love ya lots(:

-cali