SOONHOON 2.0

Walking hand in hand, Woozi and Hoshi walked down the hall of the dorm.
"Hoshi, what do you want for your birthday?" Woozi asked and looked up at the younger. Hoshi chuckled a little.
"Not much. Maybe a new headband. Some dance shoes. You." That triggered a blush to rise onto Woozi's face.
"I'll see what I can do." He said and looked away. Hoshi smiled at the older and squeezed his hand gently.
Later on in the evening Hoshi was sitting in the living room while Woozi was  in the kitchen making snacks. Hoshi kept changing the channel out of boredom. They were the only two in the dorm at the moment. Woozi had made a fruit platter with some chocolate. Bringing the plate out, he sat it down in front of Hoshi.
"Ah! Hyung daebak! Gomawoyo~." Hoshi smiled sweetly up at Woozi and kissed him quickly on the lips. Woozi blushed and sat down next to Hoshi and watches as he ate the snack that was prepared. Woozi was staring at Hoshi occasionally as he ate, he couldn't help it.
"Hyung. If you wanted a kiss you could've asked you know." Hoshi said snapping the older out of his trance. His eyes widened as he noticed how close Hoshi was.
"H-hosh-," He was cut off by  Hoshi's lips. Hoshi doesn't say anything and continues to kiss Woozi. Woozi on the other hand was a mess. His mind was swirling, he wanted to know what was going on. Unconsciously Woozi's arms wrapped around Hoshi's neck as his eyes closed. The kiss soon ended as the two separated for air.
"Hyung, I don't want anything for my birthday. Because my gift I right here."