He doesn't really know what really happened, and he shouldn't know. 

"No, Mark. Just scratches, but they're nothing."

"You sure? What did the doctor say?"

"Let's just talk when you come home. I miss you, Babe."

"I miss you more, Jess. See you later then." 

Mark and Jackson are in my room an hour after, holding a bag of sweets they bought along the way. They squish me in between them after looking thoroughly at my scratches. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." Mark is saying.

"Cuz. You shouldn't be going out alone anymore. You understand?" That's Jackson. 

"Cut it out," I giggle, trying to free myself from their hugs. "I'm alive, ok??"

"Babe, I was so worried." Mark keeps his arm around my waist as we sit on the bed.

"So, what really happened?" Jackson asks. 

"Just an accident. The gas leaked and it just blew up."

"Babe," Mark hugs me again.

"I'm fine." I smile at him, holding his face. "Don't worry. So, how was the concert?" I change the topic. 

"Ugh..." Jackson groans. "We didn't really know because we were too anxious to come back here."

I just sigh. 

Then the phone rings... again. Who would be calling Vic in the middle of the night? I checked the caller and it's GD. Should I answer it? I'm still angry at him.

"Who's that?" Mark asks. "Why's GD calling you?"

"It's Vic's phone." I say, standing up to take the phone to his room. "Phone," I leave it beside him on his bed and go back to my room even before he answers. 

Just a second after, he's in my room. "Yours." 

I shake my head, mouthing 'NO'. 

"Why don't you want to talk to him?" Mark asks. 

"I just don't feel like it. Besides, you don't want me to be going near him, right?" I joke.

Mark smiles and hugs me. "It's not really like that...Ok...maybe it is." He chuckles and Jackson makes a face. 

"EEwwww.. You two are so cheesy..." He says, standing up, taking blankets from the closet.

"You sleeping here?" I ask, seeing him fix the sheets on the floor. 

"Yeah. Why? Am I not allowed to? Is Mark the only guy who can sleep in your room?" He makes yet another face. 

"Of course not." I laugh. 

"Jackson," Mark kicks him gently, "go sleep in the sofa."

"NO. I don't want to take risks. Who knows...your house might blow up anytime." Such a protective cousin. "No sex tonight." He exclaims. I take that back. "My cousin is too sick for that."

I feel myself blush and laugh. "You perv." I kick him, too. "Mark, sleep on the floor with him. It's a bit chilly tonight." I push him to the floor.

"What? Why?" Mark's eyes get bigger, he points at himself and frowns. "I haven't seen you in days and you kick me off the bed? Don't you miss me?" But he's chuckling. 

"Yes!" Jackson says, pulling Mark beside him. "It's Markson for tonight." He laughs his hyena laugh. "Good night, Cuz!" He locks Mark between his arms and legs.