Chapter 7

Jasmines P.O.V

"Ha! you expect me to believe such bullshit! Jeremy honestly, me immortal?"

My words dug into Jeremy. I could tell instantly that he regretted telling me such details in the story, but he had too. My life had changed drastically, oh how I hate the word change!

I thought I grew accustomed to change but instead I am more against it every time i think about it. Unpleasant and horrific, change happens because something out of the ordinary occurs. Out of the ordinary?Jeremy becoming a mindless zombie and hurt me without mercy.

Of course that story is plausible but to me its a loud of crap. I don't trust that man even if my life depended on it. Still, he came all this way and he could be of use to me. What am i thinking? This man deserves death, yet i can't shake the feeling that what he said has some truth to it. I need time to think about the situation before agreeing on anything this lunatic has to offer.

"Jasmine, you have to believe me. I have proof"

This peeked my interest. Proof?

"And what is that, Jeremy?"

Jeremy sighed and stood up revealing a smile bottle in his hands. He took out a needle and began draining the liquid from the bottle into the syringe. My eyes widened in horror as he walked towards me. I flinched and moved away from the spiked point of the needle. Completely petrified, Jeremy gave me a look of sympathy.

"This is the same poison which I hurt you with, except ten times more lethal. I will inject myself with it in hopes of not dying, just to prove to you I am just as immortal as you are"

He gave a  reassuring grin before injecting the liquid into his arm. His veins accepted the liquid before turning red from irritation. He dropped the needle and fell to the floor curling up in a ball.

I realized the poison was real since Jeremy usually never expressed pain. Never once did Jeremy show the slightest bit of pain in his eyes, even when he hurt me. I suppose the poison isn't fake.

Jeremy laid on the floor groaning in agony. Minutes ticked by watching him in this state before he slowly sat up. My eyes met his before he let out a small chuckle. laughing? at a time like this?

Immediately my anger rose to the surface and I hardly could restrain myself from my actions. I don't care if Jeremy had a mental breakdown or whatever the hell he is trying to pull off. He still hurt me to the point of no forgiveness. He will pay.

I tackled Jeremy and kneed him in the groin. He coughed and groaned as he toppled over backwards, me on-top of him. I landed on the hard floor and before Jeremy could respond I used my foot to push deep onto his neck.

He began chocking and gasping for air, but that just caused me to press harder. I wanted to put all my weight on his neck and crush his bones . I  felt the need to kill this man. Footsteps brought my thoughts back into reality and from killing Jeremy.

Sebastian burst through the door and landed gracefully before Jeremy and I. His form was exquisite and astounding. His posture was perfection and he glistened in the dim light in the room. Almost like an angel... a fallen angel to be exact.

"I heard a bit of a commotion up here, is everything alright,Jasmine"

Sebastian payed no attention to the choking Jeremy lying lifeless on the floor. I nodded before returning to Jeremy with my foot now on his chest.

"May i ask why you are trying to kill this man, Jasmine?"

His question shot daggers in my direction. Simultaneously, I glared at him using my death stare but he didn't seem fazed by it.