Chapter 1

Caroline's POV

I woke up to my cell phone ringing beside me. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Sawyer.

Sawyer: "Hey when are you coming over?"

I totally forgot that I promised to help his new roommate Joey move in.

Me: "Sorry I just woke up. Just give me 10 minuets."

Sawyer: "Ok see you in a bit."

-call ends-

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Since I didn't have much time I just had a couple handfuls of cereal and some orange juice. I went back upstairs and threw on a shirt, a pair of shorts, and my black Converses. I quickly put my hair up in a bun and quickly put on some makeup. I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and left my apartment.

I saw Sawyers car and another car in front of his apartment. His apartment door was closed but I just walked in anyways.

Me: "Hey hey hey!"

Sawyer (to Joey): "She's here!"

Sawyer (to me): "We're upstairs. Just come on up."

Me: "K."

I walked upstairs into Sawyers extra bedroom. Well I guess it's Joey's room now.

Me: "Sorry I'm late!"

Sawyer: "It's fine. Joey's in the bathroom if you wanna introduce yourself."

I walked into the bathroom and there he was. He was taking some things out of a box and putting them into the drawers under the counter. Joey looked up and saw me in the mirror. He turned around and smiled. His teeth were perfect and his eyes were bright green and beaming with energy. He looked so... so per- 'What am I doing?' I thought to myself. 'Am I forgetting that I already have a boyfriend?'

Joey: "Hi I'm Joey."

Me: "Nice to meet you. I'm Caroline."

We shook hands

Me: "Sawyer has told me a lot about you."

Joey: "He's told me a lot about you too."

Me: "Really? Like what?"

Joey: "That you're really nice, fun to be around, funny, shy at first but crazy once people get to know you, etc."

I looked behind my shoulder at Sawyer.

Me: "He told me that you're a terrible friend and that you smell bad."

Joey: Sawyer!!!

Sawyer and I laughed.

Me: "Kidding! He said that you're really nice, outgoing, have catchphrases, and have a lot of hair products."

Joey: "Sounds pretty accurate."

Sawyer: "You guys can talk later. Lets just finish getting everything moved in."