Ultimate first kiss

(I can hear the squealing already)

~Byakuya Togami~

Despite your broken wrist and cast, you decided to go to school the next day, where you were bombarded with people wanting to sign your cast, you even got a couple love notes from various people, such as Leon, Teruteru and Hagakure. Also Touko Fukawa basically wrote a book on your arm, taking up most of the room, you could barely even read Byakuya's number... It's good thing you saved it in your phone beforehand.

You were in Study Hall so you decided to go to the library. You quickly opened the door, hitting someone on the other side and knocking over their books.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You yelled out, earning a shush from the librarian.
You looked at the books on the ground and the person struggling to get them, you realized that you had knocked over none other than Byakuya Togami, instantly made you more nervous.

"You should be sorry commo--" he stopped after he saw you and quickly glanced away, pushing up his glasses "it's fine, just watch where you're going next time..." He said quietly as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Um Byakuya? Are you okay?" You asked "or are you... Blushing?" You added as you tried to stifle a few laughs.

"Tch!" Was all he managed to say as he turned around and pushed up his glasses once again.

You let out a quiet giggle and made your way to a table in the far left corner of the room, away from everyone else. "Wanna study with me?" You asked.

He sighed and followed you to your table, sitting right beside you.

"So, what's up with all these books?" You asked as he put the stack of books in front of both of you.

(Let me tell you how many books he had, he just put them in front of you and you can no longer see anything in the room)

"Oh nothing, i just decided to take them incase i felt like actually studying" he stated as he looked over at you.

"Well, what else are you gonna do in study hall other than study?" You laughed.

"Well... I have an idea" he answered with a smirk.

"Really? What might that be?" You asked, looking at him with a questioning face.

He looked around to make sure no one was watching or listening, he then turned to you and, very slowly, leaned in and kissed you gently.

Your eyes widened as Byakuya did this, you didn't even have time to respond as he pulled away and looked at your face with a slight smirk.

"Well that caught you off guard now didn't it?" He asked.

You couldn't respond, you were too shocked, which, in turn, made Byakuya chuckle.

"Hm... I might have to do that again if you don't answer me" he teased.

"I d-don't really k-know what to s-say to that..." You stuttered.

He grinned maliciously as he rested an arm around your shoulders "that's quite alright, i'll save it for another time" he whispered as he stood up and grabbed his books "have a nice day (Y/N)"