Ultimate conversational skills (SDR2)

~~Kazuichi Souda~~

It was the night Kazuichi gave Sonia her scooter, she seemed impressed and even hugged him, you didn't exactly care to listen to their conversation but one thing that did make you feel EXTREMELY bad is when Sonia told Kazuichi that she's been dating this guy called Gundam Tanaka for the past week. Kazuichi was so heartbroken he cried... It wasn't a pretty picture, and you being the sensitive weirdo you are, helped him out a bit.

"M-Miss S-Sonia why???...." Kazuichi sobbed at you guy's garage "why Gundam?! He's so creepy! Ugh she just likes his gerbils..." He cried out

"Kazu it's okay, there are plenty of fish in the sea..."

"Yeah but none of the fish I know are as pretty and nice as Sonia...!" He sobbed

'Gee thanks Kazu...' You thought as you retrained yourself from slapping him.

"Listen you, Sonia might not like you in that way but she still appreciated you today, that's gotta count for something"

"....yeah.... She did appreciate me, didn't she?" He asked looking at you and smiling softly.

'Awww there's that cute little smile.... Wait what?!' You blushed at your sudden thought and shook your head.

"You alright there (Y/N)?" He asked as he sat up straight.

"Y-Yeah, everything's fine" you said

"Alright... Um... Thanks for cheering me up..." He sniffed and looked into your eyes "um... I-I wanna thank you properly" he blushed a little.

"Um... Alright?" You said, not too sure what he had in mind.

"Um... C-Close your eyes" he said

"Wh-what?" You asked

"Just do it..." He insisted

"O...Kay..." You said as you closed your eyes.

You felt Kazuichi take your hand in his, you started blushing a little bit, but then you felt him put something in your hand.

"Okay, open your eyes"

You opened your eyes and in your hand you found a piece of paper "what's this?" Is looked like a ticket of some kind.

"Well, i was planning on inviting miss Sonia to the carnival this week but i figured i might as well hang out with someone that i enjoy spending time with" He smiled.

"M-Me? Gee Kazu, that's sweet" you smiled softly.

"So will ya come?" He asked, kind of nervous.

"....no" you said

"Huh?!" He asked

"I'm Just kidding ya big dork! Of course i'll come with you" you giggled.

"Arg! Stop teasing me like that!" He laughed.

That was the first time you'd ever heard Kazuichi laugh, and after hearing it, you never wanted it to end.

~~Gundam Tanaka~~

You couldn't believe it! Your (animal) was finally eating! You were so happy, you know how dangerous it is when pets don't do their business or eat...

"Oh! I should call that Gundam guy and thank him" you said as you reached for your phone and dialled his number.

Ring~ Ring~

No one picked up.

'Hmm... That's odd, he told me I could call whenever, maybe he's busy, should I check the vet or..."