Ultimate meeting (SDR2)

(Hehe... I told you so >:D)

~Kazuichi Soda~

"Soooodaaaaa!!!" You whined as you gave Kazuichi his monkey wrench.

"What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, grabbing the wrench and tightening something.

"You said we'd be done, AN HOUR AGO! Can I please go now?" You asked annoyed.

"No, not yet" he sighed "I have to get this scooter ready for Miss Sonia by tomorrow morning! I can't give it in late or she'll think i'm a slob!" He insisted.

This is Kazuichi Soda, a friend of yours that you were introduced to a week ago, both of your fathers are mechanics so they thought i'd be a good idea to make you the apprentice of THIS loser... You were alright with it though, Soda wasn't THAT bad, but he kept rambling about this princess called Sonia that you really didn't care about.

"You are a slob Kazu" you giggled, taking out a hand rag and giving it to Kazuichi.

"Ugh... Fine, you're not going home but you can take a break, a VERY SHORT BREAK!" He said as he cleaned his hands.

"Fiiiiine..."

Taking out a snack to munch on, you started having a conversation with Kazuichi, about something other than his precious "Miss Sonia" that he's always rambling about.

"So..." You said between munches of your snack "when did you decide that you wanted to be a mechanic?"

"Well... My dad was always around cars and fixing things, so I kind of thought what he was doing was cool, so, I asked him if he could teach me, and that's how I became the super cool, super talented, Kazuichi that you know today" he grinned childishly.

"Talented, yes, super cool, uhhh, not so much" you giggled.

"Hey! That's not nice! Especially since I'm the boss of you here, so YOU shouldn't talk to me like that" he chuckled.

"Kinda hard to take a guy seriously when he doesn't take himself seriously" you mumbled quietly.

"Huh? Whaddya mean?"

"Look at you Soda! I don't wanna sound rude but you're chasing after a girl that probably has no interest in you, maybe you should find someone else" you said munching on your snack again.

He sighed and looked at you sadly "She may not like me that way, but I'm not going to give up on trying to impress her" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry Soda, I didn't mean--"

"Nah! Nah! It's totally cool! It's totally cool, hey! You don't have my number yet do you?" He asked you.

"Uhhh, no, why?"

"Cuz..." He said as he wrote down some digits "you're gonna want to contact the amazing me one day! And when that day comes, i'll be waiting by the phone" he smiled sheepishly.

"Riiiiiight... And when that day comes, i'll probably be a desperate forty year old" you laughed.

"Hey! That's it! You're pulling an all nighter with me tonight!" He laughed and got back to work.

"Whaaaaaat??? Noooooo!" You whined.

"Hey, it's your fault, now, can you hand me that screwdriver please?"

~Gundam Tanaka~

You were bringing your (Animal) to the vet, for it was really sick. You're (Animal) wasn't doing his, uhhh, 'business' and he wouldn't eat because of that. A friend of yours, Mahiru, told you about the Ultimate Breeder. So today, you decided to take a look at the place he runs.