o8

marjáni tilted her head in confusion, "noona? what does that mean?"

"it means you are a female who is older than me, a male; of course in the since that i see you as an older sister," jungkook explained while marjáni smirked.

"i'm older than you?"

jungkook's cheeks turned pink. "well, when's your birthday?"

"march 31st."

jungkook smiled while looking down, "your older than me by six months. my birthday is september 1st."

marjáni giggled, the smooth melody immediately ranking the billboard's charts as jungkook's new favorite song. "aw. that's cute! but you see me as a older sister?"

jungkook smiled to himself. "not really. i kinda wanna call you noona out of affection."

marjáni smirked, "affection?"

a blush coated jungkook's face, "is that okay?"

she laughed, "of course it's okay."

jungkook looked at the ground with a blushing smile. marjáni giggled, something she never does, and squeezed jungkook's cheeks. "you're such a little cutie."

jungkook took a deep breath and gathered up all the courage he could muster up. he took marjáni's hand that held his cheek and intertwined their fingers together. "can i do...this? just for a few seconds."

marjáni looked with wide eyes as she felt her heart thumping against her chest. why are you beating so fast? she asked:

i think you're falling in love: it replied.

***

lMAO ANYONE STILL OUT THERE

thank ya for those of you who stayed around. sorry! it's the end of the year and im pushing through!

thank ya

una