The kidnap (UPDATED 21/03/21)

Start from the beginning

I push myself up off the bed to the opposite side of him as I stand as tall as I can whilst shaking my head and crossing my arms under my bed saying "I will not marry you! I demand you send me home! NOW!" as I lift my head up into the air and turn away from him. Though the reaction I received was not one I was prepared for, as I heard him starting to.....laugh, and suddenly he was in front of me and grabbed me firmly pulling me up against him and leaning close into my ear whispering "No. I shall not send you home, and you'll be marrying me. Whether it's by choice...... or not" before he lets go of my wrists and pushes me back slightly, as I lose my footing and fall down onto the edge of the bed. As he turns and walks away from me, leaving the room and closing the door firmly before the very audible click of the door's lock in place fills the silence of the foreign bedroom.

I stare at the door in silence and confusion as I being to cry in both helplessness and frustration. All my dreams and hopes and aspirations which I had built for myself and my future felt as if they were crashing down around me. As the devil tried to take literal control of my life and my destiny. The last thing I would have ever wished for myself would be to be in a forced, potentially loveless, marriage with someone who is portrayed as the embodiment of evil. Be they man, god, demon, or otherwise. I lay down upon the strange bed knowing that my life had been snatched away from me, and I felt helpless to do anything about it, after all, what can one girl do against the devil? I curled my legs up to my chest taking up a fetal position for protection as I cried until I passed out from my exhaustion.

Waking up in the morning, I open my eyes to find Lucifer standing over me causing me to blink slightly in shock, though I dare not move. Even as he reaches down and wipes away the remanats of tears from my cheeks whilst saying simply "You have a wedding dress fitting today. Don't run off, otherwise, the consequences won't be pleasant. Do you understand?" I bite my lip in frustration as I shuffle myself into a sitting position away from him but not my head in understanding, which causes him to growl "Say it" I huff softly but saying "I understand and won't run off"

He nods in satisfaction and takes a step back asking "Would you like to change before we go?" This causes me to blink and glance down at the clothes I'd been wearing since what I assume was yesterday when Lucifer kidnapped me. Though in truth I didn't know how long I'd been passed out between being kidnapped and when I first awoke in hell causing me to reply "Yes..... please. I'd very much like to change" as I look up at him. The smile which forms seems.... pleased with my response as he nods approvingly saying "I'll be outside the door. There are dresses in the wardrobe and accessories and shoes in the dresser, don't take too long" as he points to the items of furniture he's referring to before he turns and exits the room via the only door, to presumably wait right outside so that he knows if I dared to try escape.

Sliding off the bed I walk over to the wardrobe to see lots of gorgeous dresses, all very formal or beautiful in nature ranging from princess style to short and official or even gorgeous long dinner dresses. I run my hand over the beautiful fabrics, a glimmer in my eyes before I bite my lip and pull my hand back... trying to not be taken in by the glamour on display in the wardrobe. I pick out a simple black A-line dress with some floral embroidery in a silver thread and looking in the dresser I find plain black heels that match. My eyes glance at the jewellery box sitting upon the top but I pull myself away and exit the bedroom to see Lucifer standing and waiting as I say "I'm ready"

There seems to be a look of disappointment upon his face at the more simple dress that I chose, but he says nothing and simply nods his head and begins to lead the way down the halls. Until we reach a large majestic room, filled with regal sofas upholstered in red velvet, with red drapes falling down the creams walls, and a golden podium In the middle of the room on top of which stood a mannequin adorned with a beautiful wedding dress. The dress was ivory in colour and had a swirling skirt, with a bodice embroidered in diamonds and emeralds. Its accessories were a tiara and necklace made of silver, both encrusted with emeralds and diamonds also. I couldn't help but to smile and whisper "They're beautiful...." at the same time Lucifer places his hands upon my shoulders, turning me to face him as his right-hand slides down to lift up my left hand enabling him to place an emerald and diamond ring upon my ring finger. I gasp in shock, whilst smiling at the beauty of the ring.

My admiration for the piece of jewellery upon my finger is broken as Lucifer says boldly "I knew you couldn't resist me forever". This causes me to blink back to reality, as I tear my gaze away from the ring to glare at him. Before I pull my hand from his grasp and turn my back to him and pout. Earning myself little but a chuckle of amusement at my 'defiance'.

A few moments later from the corner of my eye I see a tailor step into the room and look at Lucifer, seemingly for confirmation I was who he assumed me to be. Lucifer nods his head at the tailor saying simply "she's the one, I shall be outside if anything is required". Before he begins walking towards the door he tightens his grip upon my shoulder saying "Behave. Or I'll make you regret it later" causing a shiver to run down my spine though I shrug my shoulder none the less as exits the room whilst the tailor says "Come over here,  My lady".

Taking a deep breath I take a smile and nod obediently, walking over to where the tailor waited for me. Slowly I remove the dress I am wearing leaving myself in my undergarments, raising my arms and allowing the Tailor to place the dress upon me after he has removed it from the mannequin and beginning adjusting it & pinning it in place. After at least half an hour of adjusting and fine-tuning the tailor removes the dress and shortens up the skirt of the dress and stitches some areas before repeating the process multiple times over the hours before saying "Ok, I will have it all stitched and finalized for this Saturday". Hearing the day my eyes widen in shock as I gasp "T.....this Saturday?"  the tailor nods with some fright in his eyes as I pull my clothes back on hurriedly before I storm outside of the room shouting "THIS SATURDAY?! THAT'S WHEN YOU'RE MAKING ME MARRY YOU?" but before she can make a huge scene she is pinned between the wall and Lucifer who places a firm kiss upon her lips before teleporting them into the bedroom before pulling away from her and pushing her onto the bed with a glare in his eyes saying "I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE!" I glare up at him and shake my head saying "Why should I! You forced me down here and expect me to behave for you but you won't talk to me about anything or show me any respect!" as I hissed up at him. Lucifer chuckles replying "You haven't done anything to earn my respect! All you've done is act like a tantruming child! And you haven't asked me for any information but just 'expect' it anyway" I bite down upon my lower lip and pout slightly as I look away as Lucifer huffs saying "You might even love me!" before he grabs me by my chin and begins to kiss me roughly. 

A small growl left my lips as his lips found mine as I tried to shake my head free, refusing to admit I could potentially love such a man, though my resistance only lasted a few minutes as he tightened his grip and pinned down my limbs as the force from his lips softened as I stopped fighting. After a few moments, he releases the kiss whilst glaring down at her with an expectant look upon his face. I shrugged my shoulders as I turned my head away slightly whispering "I don't know..." A small warning growl escaped his lips in response as he said "Tell me the truth, Calypso" Sighing I glanced up towards him as I whispered, "I'm falling for you....." Lucifer's faced lit up at my response as he leaned back down and placed his lips once more upon mine, whilst allowing my arms to wrap around his broad shoulders, after a couple of seconds he pulls back and slides himself up onto his feet allowing me to sit back up.

Taking in a deep breath I place a hand against my forehead, allowing my mind to catch up with the situation that had just happened. Was I really in love with Lucifer? or was I just trying to save myself as best I can. At the time I couldn't quite understand the real reason as to why I had told Lucifer that I was falling for him. "I'll give you time to think," Lucifer said, almost as if he could read my mind. Turning around he unlocks the door and walks out before proceeding to look at the door behind him again.

With a large sigh, I let myself fall back onto the bed staring up at the ceiling as my thoughts race through my head as my heart and mind were conflicted on whether I should stay and give Lucifer the benefit of the doubt or whether I should run and escape simply based on the fact he was the devil and that she would likely never be able to get to know him like she wanted to....