Not what you think! (Gil)

"Is that it?" I asked Lorna as she moved things around the room that Lagoona was letting her stay in while she did her internship.

"Aye Gilly, so hows bout your one, like hens teeth that one" I glared at her, she knows I don't know all those Irish phrases. She giggled and walked over to me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Awe Gilly, she's a might rare indeed, givin her place up like dis an all" I nodded as she pushed me into one of the chairs and sat on my lap.

"What the hell Lorna" She laughed but didn't move and gave me a hug. I knew she needed comforting after telling me what happened with Finnegan. I gave her a hug back as she sniffled and let out a small sob.

"Have you talked to him, I'm sure you two could work it out" She shook her head and wiped her eyes, she then leaned over and kissed my cheek. As if the Gods of the underworld hated me, as she pulled away Lagoona opened the door. I'm not stupid I know what it looked like. Especially with the feelings she had about Lorna wanting me. She was in my lap, arms around me, pulling away as if we had just kissed. I also knew I shouldn't say it, but I did, because sometimes I, like any fresh watered male, says and does stupid things.

"Lagoona, it's not what you think" Lorna quickly got up and moved away from me, I'm guessing she realized what we looked like too, because she started explaining, only making both of us look guiltier.

"Gilly was just comforting me about ole Finny is all, I'm, uh, gunna head on, checkin in for tha internship and all" Lagoona still stood there staring at me as Lorna grabbed her bag and awkwardly walked around Lagoona to leave the room.

"Lagoona, it wasn't I promise" I walked to her, moving to put my hands around her waist, but she pushed my hands away.

"I don't want to be with Lorna like that, why don't you trust me, I love you Lagoona, but I can't even be friends with her without you thinking I'm going to cheat" Lagoona looked at me, narrowing her eyes and took a deep breath and sighed.

"Ya need to go mate" I gripped Lagoonas hands in mine and held tightly when she tried to pull away.

"Please baby, I wouldn't, Finnegan is going through something personal, she wasn't supposed to tell me, and she asked that I didn't tell anyone, but it's breaking her apart, it was a hug while she cried, nothing else, please baby, I promise" I pulled Lagoona into a hug, kissing the side of her head.

"I love you Lagoona, I do, so much, you know that I do" Lagoona remained still in my arms until I heard sobs coming from her.

"Ye gonna leave me fer her, I know it, she just fresh water enuff fer ya family, they would love it, and ye just dont understan how ye breakin me mate, how I coulda died from seein ya as I did" I shook my head no. I didn't care what my parents wanted, or who they wanted me with. I just wanted Lagoona, always had.

"No one fits me as perfectly as you do Lagoona, no one fills my heart, my mind like you do, no one I promise, I just need you to trust me, trust in our love, because if we don't have that, what are we doing" Lagoona nodded as I kissed the top of her head.

"Me parents invited us to din, Casta gave a potion fer ya ta take, so the salt doesn't dry ye" I nodded as she handed me the potion and I placed it in my bag for later. I picked her up and took her to her room, laughing as she squealed, I knew one way to make her feel my love.