CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

Comincia dall'inizio

"In your eyes" he answered and my lips broke into a smile.

He gently kissed on the top of my head.

"You manage to keep stealing my heart even though it is already yours" I confessed and he giggled.

"Because I can't believe it yet" he said as he accelerated the car.

"I love you" I murmured and gently stroked his shoulder with my cheek

"I love you too" he kissed on the side of my head.

After a while, he slowed the car and pulled it off road.

"Where are we going?" I asked with reluctance.

"Taking a break" he replied and stopped the car.

"Oh" I managed to say.

"We'll sit at the back seat, I want to stretch my legs" he told me and moved to the back.

I looked at him confused.

"Come on" he said and I muttered an 'okay' as I joined him.

"But is it safe here?" I questioned as I looked around. There weren't any lights, only a few streetlights in the distance whose lights were too far to be of any help.

"Of course. Sean and I have come here a lot of times" he replied.

I kept gazing around, the place was alien to me.

"Hey! Amour, just look at me. You don't have to fear anything when I am with you" he assured me and placed his palms on my cheeks.

"I am not afraid, just not sure of this place" I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed and came closer to me.

"You're so beautiful" he said as he leaned forward and looked into my eyes. His voice sounded raspy.

He placed the strand of hair behind my ear and gently moved his fingers down my forelocks. The more our proximity increased the heavier I breathed.

He brought his lips on mine and kissed me roughly. I welcomed his kiss and moved my tongue in synchronisation. The snog became wilder and my back hit the seat. He was on top of me with our lips battling.

His hands moved to my waist and my fingers were in his hair. He moved his lips to my collarbone, making me moan.

My fingers ran down his spine and tucked at the end of his t shirt. I gradually rolled it up as he nibbled on the skin of my neck. With one quick move, I got his t shirt over his head and gasped as I laid eyes on his beautiful body. He looked at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. Each splinter of mine had become famished for his love. I placed my palm on his cheek and gradually moved it down to his chest, travelling down to his abs.

"I didn't know you had abs" I said softly.

"A surprise" he replied and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I have a surprise too" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He looked into my eyes and asked.

"You'll have to see" I answered and placed his hands on the end of my top.

"Sure?" He asked and I nodded.

He got rid of my top and gazed at my body.

"Here" I pointed at my belly.

"A birth mark?" He exclaimed and touched it, sending chills down my spine.

I hummed in response and he kissed it.