Lonely Any More

That night I fell asleep and dreamed of Frisk. I wanted to see them again so badly. They were standing with all the other monsters I saw in my other dreams. Frisk turned to Mom.

*We need to go get Hope. She needs to come to the surface with us.

"Yes, my child let us go." Mom replied taking Frisk's hand.

They walked through the castle and an area called Hotlands down to a ferry. This ferry quickly brought them to Snowdin. The dream followed them to the door of the ruins where they knocked.

I awoke to the sound of knocking. I quickly ran to the door and flung it open. Standing there, just like in my dream, was Mom and Frisk. We all pulled into a group hug. Tears of joy streamed down my face.

"You came back." I cried.

"Of course my child," Mom told me wiping away my tears. "And now we can go the surface together."

When we arrived back to the room with the others they seemed very surprised to see another human, except Sans maybe, he's kind of strange. We reached the surface just in time to see the sunrise or set I couldn't tell. And I realized something. I finally had people that cared about me again and people that could be my friends. I wouldn't have to worry about being lonely any more.