Reset

I cleaned the house for the third time. For some reason piles of dust kept appearing. Right, it's because I killed them. Then I just sat by the exit of the ruins waiting. For what, I'm not sure.

*knock knock* someone knocked you the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Orange," a man with a smooth relaxed voice answered.

"Orange who?"

"Orange you going to let me in?"

I laughed along with the person on the other side. Then, I did something I never thought I would do. I opened the door.

Standing there was a skeleton. This one was shorter and wider than the other. He wore a blue jacket with basketball shorts and fuzzy slippers. He had a huge grin on his face.

"You're not Toriel," he said bluntly as his smile became forced.

"Mom left me." I replied tears that I been holding back spilled out of my eyes. The skeleton looked confused and sad behind that smile.

Then Frisk peeked out from behind him.

*They said, but she came back for you.

"No, a random lady who wanted me to leave the ruins came back." I didn't blurted out the anger returning.

*That was Mom.

"What?" A feeling of dread filled. "That can't be."

"Kid, what did you do?" The skeleton asked his left eye socket began to glow blue.

"I-I... no... it can't be... I didn't mean to." I stuttered. "The dust."

"What did you do?" He yelled. I crying my eyes out.

*Sans

Frisk held up their had to stop him then turned towards me.

Frisk> Act> Comfort

They hugged me close till I stopped crying.

*What's your name?

"Hope," I whispered.

*What happened to Toriel

"I-I killed her."

*Same with Papyrus.

I nodded.

*Undyne, Alphys

I nodded.

*Why?

"Because I was angry that Mom left me after she promised she would never leave me."

They gently pulled away and turned to Sans.

*Sans I-

"I know kiddo." He cut them off. "Go for it."

Then Frisk Reset