Turned To Dust

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess, what would Mom say? I began dusting myself off and tried to get some of the tangles out of my hair.

"Papyrus are you in here?" A rough female voice called out. I dropped the brush out of surprise.

"P-papyrus is that y-you?" A timid female voice asked stuttering.

They came into the hallway where I was able to get a good look at them. One was a fish lady with a long red ponytail and radiated confidence. The other seemed shy and was a yellow dinosaur in a lab coat.

"Why, hello," I greeted them cheerfully. They just stared at me. "Mom told me it isn't polite to stare."

"S-sorry," the dinosaur apologized. "I'm Alphys and this is Undyne. We didn't know a human would be here."

"Hey punk, have you seen a skeleton named Papyrus." Undyne asked.

"That's rather rude of you to call me that." I told her with a wide smile. "But I haven't seen Papyrus or Toriel."

"W-we never said anything about T-Toriel." Alphys said suddenly suspicious.

My face fell as soon as I realized the mistake I made, but I quickly forced a smile on.

"Sorry, it's just that Papyrus was looking for Toriel when he came here." I said slowly pulling out the knife behind my back. "I was glad to show him what I did to her."

"What did you do-" Undyne suddenly when quite as she realized.

I took that moment to charge Alphys. Undyne tried to block my attack but she was to slow. Alphys looked down at the knife in her chest before turning to dust.

"Oh, I just swept this floor too." I commented.

Undyne gave me a look of pure hatred. Before charging me with a blue spear that she pulled out of thin air. Suddenly the room went black as I entered a fight. I tried my best to dodge all her attacks but many hit me. I was slowly bringing down her hp until I was down to one hp. She sent a wave of spears I would have to block them perfectly in order to survive. It's a good thing I did too.

"It was very nice having you over I don't get guests often." I told her with my hand over the fight button. Then I smashed it and slashed Undyne.

"I-i failed," she muttered before she turned to dust.