She Left Me

At first, I thought it was okay for Mom to cry. After all she just lost yet another child. But, she didn't seem to care when I tried to comfort her. She ignored me. Me, the only child that stayed with her. The good child.

The days went by but she still cried about Frisk leaving her. The first few days I could understand, but this was to long. Why did she keep crying when I was here? When I would never leave her. Because, I'm the good child.

Then one day I returned from playing with some of the puzzles in the ruins to find she wasn't home. This didn't bother me at first, I thought she was just somewhere else in the ruins, so I waited. Eventually lunch came and passed and she still hadn't returned.

I began to worry, so I went out and investigated all of the ruins. But, she was no where to be found. Finally, I went into the basement.

Normally I would never  go into the basement because that's where the exit of the ruins is, and I never wanted Mom to think that I was disobeying her. For this though I made an exception. I had to find her.

As I walked down the long hallway, I felt the air become slightly colder sending a shiver up my spine. I felt a draft coming from the end. When I reached the massive door, leading to whatever lie outside the Ruins, I found it wide open.

I feel to my knees because I knew what that ment. She Left Me.