Chapter 27

Maddox's POV

Thank god Brinley was ok. If anything happened to her I don't know what I would have done. She was right on the call that it was to easy because I was the last one to jump in and I saw a whole army of demons coming after us.

I told everyone once we got home and I don't think any one of them have gone to sleep yet. It has been two days, but I guess they don't need it they are gods of some sort. I learned that Brinley's dad is a part of the council of supernatural beings and he was going to take us up to see them and introduce us to them once all of this is over.

I was lounging on the porch with Brinley who wasn't doing much lounging. She was like sitting on the edge of her chair and whispering thing while bobbing her leg up and down. "Hey baby girl, are yo-" Right after those words left my mouth the ground started to shake. Everyone came running out of the house and looked around. Brinley stood up and said barley above a whisper,"he's here." And so then lady's and gentleman, that's how the war between demons and werewolfs started.

Brinley's POV

I felt a pain in my side which made me wince. This side tracked me and the demons got the perfect chance to hit me. They hit me straight in my jaw making me spit the blood out of my mouth onto the ground.
"Ha stupid demons."

I used all of my powers and killed every single demon that was in a 10 ft radius. I looked over my shoulder to see my dad and Xamian fighting I went to go help by my mother held me back and gave me to Maddox. I fought against his grip, my fights soon turning into pleas.

Sweat heart this is your fathers fight let him kill him. It is his job. I herd my mom tell me. I nodded and didn't dare to watch. I hid me face in Maddox chest while he whispered soothing words to me.

"NO STOP DON'T HURT HIM!" I herd from behind me. I themed around and I saw Kyra running towards all of us.

"NO KYRA STOP!" I yelled at her.

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! He's my dad. I know I should have told you a long time ago but I-I just couldn't. Yes as you know I am a Vampire but I promise I had nothing to do with this. He used to beat me, so I ran away. Please if anyone is to kill him let it be me." She basically was on her knees by now.

I turned to my dad and he nodded his head watching the scene in front of us unfold. She grabbed him by his neck and he somehow got out,"hello daughter." She hissed at him and turned into her vampire form.

She plunged her teeth into his neck and drained all the life out of him. To him this was like a walk in the park. Demons started to drop left and right giving their energy to him. What the hell.

This also made him grow three times the size of his last self. I ran and stood next to Kyra. She looked over and smiled and I smirked. "Ready to finish this?" I asked. "You know it!"

Kyra sprang into the air growing wings from her back. Oh that's cool. I went to go jump when I felt two hands in each of mine. I looked up to see my parents looking at me with smiles. Your not in this alone sweet heart. I smiled at her words and jumped making sure the blue energy was holding me.

"If you even think of touching my daughter!" My dad yelled. "Dad it's ok if we fight him together nothing will happen to any of us." He nodded and turned back towards Xamian. "COME AT ME WEEK LINKS YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME!" He yelled at us.

This made Kyra tick and she went off on him knocking him out. "Well that works too." I said. She got off of him and we all went down to stand next to them. They all started to walk away when I spoke up "He guys aren't we going to do something about him?"

Kyra shook her head "if he's down his whole army's down."

"Ya but he's not dead I can still hear his heart beat." They all looked at each other and back at me.

"Come o-" my sentence was cut off because I couldn't breath. Someone was choking me from behind. "IF ANY OF YOU MAKE A MOVE I WILL KILL HER!"

Great why do I alway get caught in the cross fire. I closed my eyes trying to think of a solution when suddenly his grip got tighter. I opened my eyes and I see black dots Appear everywhere.

No no no. I don't want to die. I can't die like this. I didn't even fully mate to Maddox yet. I want to have kids. I want to live my life. Then I herd the voice in my head. Then do all those things. Oh so now my spirit decides to come out. Well how am I supposed to do that if I'm dead! I screamed back.

Brinley I am here to help. If we both can connect to our inner power we might be able to defeat him. That's a great idea. Let's do it. I told her. I felt her nod and my eyes turned all white.

I herd gasps from in front of me but all I could see was Xamian behind me. I felt a wave of power wash over me and I felt like I was flying. Ok Brinley you have to focus all your powers onto him and he will die. I did as told and focused my powers.

I imagined that my energy was rapping around him. That it was going to be like a hamster ball. I opened my eyes once more and looked at Xamian. My powers were doing just as I said and he looked like a lost puppy.

I raised my hand and clenched it into a fist, making the ball tighten around him. After a few moments he was gone. I don't know if I killed him or not but he wasn't there. I suddenly felt light headed and I feel from the sky.

"BRINLEY!" I herd someone scream but I couldn't put a face to it. I landed in someone's arms and from the sparks I feel I knew it was Maddox. "Hold on baby girl. " I herd him say and I was out like a light.

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. "Ugh why doesn't anyone close the blinds."
"Maybe because it's the middle of the day sweet cheeks." I herd Maddox say from next to me. Only then did I notice that his arm was tightly around my waste and I was on his chest.

I turned my head so the sun wasn't hitting it and hid me face in Maddox's chest. "So what do you want to do today since we already defeated to underworld and everyone left to go to back to their pack houses?" Maddox asked.

I got up and say so I was sitting on his lap. "Did my dad go home?" He nodded but said he would be back next week. I nodded and laid back down on him. "You want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and we went down stairs to the living room.

We decided on watching step brothers and we sat on the couch. A couple people would walk by and say hi to their Luna and alpha. Half way through the movie Maddox started to kiss down my neck making a moan escape my mouth.

"Maddox unless you want to take me right here I suggest you stop." I said. He didn't stop and kept kissing my neck. He made his way up and connected our lips. He set me on his lap and kept kissing me.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied just to frustrate him. His hands traveled down my side, up my back, and down to my butt. He grabbed it and let me add hard.

This made me gasp and he took this chance to put his tongue in my mouth. We played with each others tongues for a while and explored each other's mouths. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waste.

We got to our room and locked the door behind us. He laid me down in the bed and got on top of me. He kissed down my neck and ran his tongue all the way to my mark. When he reached my mark he ran his tongue over it making me moan and arch my back, pushing me onto him.

He growled lowly in approval and kept doing this. He started to kiss my mark and bite onto it slightly. His hands reached under my shirt bringing it up while he kept kissing my neck. I arched my back again to help him and he threw my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and shorts.

He threw his shirt off and came back down to meet my lips. His hands slowly went down to my shorts trying to take them off. I took them off for him and went to go take his off but he beat me to it.

"Are you sure about this princess?" He asked me and I nodded. I have never been more sure about anything in my life. He nodded and began to leave kisses down my stomach and I think you know where it went from there.

~~~~~
Sorry this is so bad. I'm starting a new book so I'm trying to finish this one.