Chapter 12

Brinley's P.O.V

Right about now we are half way through 2 period which is math. My schedule goes:

Homeroom
1- history
2- math
3- science
Recess
4- English
5- free period
Lunch
6- art / Theater
7- P.E

History was pretty boring besides I got to sit next to Maddox and we talking the whole time over mind-link. He keeps asking me how I can mind-link him since he hasn't marked me or we are not related. I don't know how to tell him about my white wolf.

He already knows about my eyes but he doesn't know about my wolf. I don't think. Did the doc say anything to him? If any of them did someone's going to die.

The bell just rung and everyone is filing out of the classrooms. Right now I have science. I'm pretty good at it but right now we aren't doing anything interesting so I go to sit in the back of the classroom, Maddox following close behind.

I look over at him to see him not paying attention to me but on the board. So he actually wants to learn something or he knows I want to stare at him. I don't know how long I was staring at him but he was HOT. Thank the moon goddess for him. Eww what if I got an ugly mate.

Are you done daydreaming about my hot brother yet? Mia mind linked me.

This comment made me blush a bright red. I could feel the heat come up to my cheeks. Tell her off she isn't aloud to speak to us like that. My wolf said.
Relax that's his sister. I told her laughing. Mia starts laughing along for some unknown reason.

"Ladies, would you like to share what you two think is so funny?" The science teacher asks. We get a new one every year I never bother to remember the names. Only the ones I like get that privilege that's why I stopped to get coffee this morning. The fraps were for my friends and I.

I stand up and clear my throat." It would be an honor." I say bowing earning giggles from a few people.

"Go right ahead Ms. Maxwell. Since your so keen on interrupting my class."

"Well when you put it like that it doesn't sound as fun." I say with a pout.

"Just sit down and don't talk please."

"Yes sir yes." I saluted him and sat.

Everyone turned back to the front of the room giggling or trying not to laugh. The bell went off again telling us it was time for recess. I got out of class and made my way to my locker.

"Hey, so about this morning." Maddox speaks up

"Oh it's ok, I know you got jealous." I say back

"Well ya that but I was wondering what was going to happen at lunch."

What why would h-

"OHHH OMG YOUR GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" I scream earning some stares from people.

I run out of the school while holding onto Maddox. We made our way to the football field to meet up with all of our friends.

I stop in front of all of them jumping up and down. All the guys were smirking and the girls looked just as happy as me.

All of the girls start to jump up and down screaming our heads off. I'm pretty sure Blake tried to jump onto Sophie to keep her quiet which didn't end well for him.