Chapter 19

All of Brinley's powers ^^^
Well some.
•••••

Brinley's POV

We have been playing truth or dare for about 15 minutes now and its my turn.
"Brin truth or dare?" Bella asks me.
I pretend to think and say "dare."

"Ok I got a good dare for you." Bella says.

"Mmm one thing about me is I have powers."

"WAIT YOU DO!" Kyra, Mackinley, and Rebekah scream.

"Um ya" I say laughing.

"That's so cool." They all say "can you show us some?"

"Um ya sure do any of you want to fight?"

"I'll do it."Kyra stands up and gets into a fighting stance. I follow and I put slow motion into effect. She is about to kick me in my stomach and I need to grab her foot, flip her, and pin her arms behind her.

Easy enough. I do as told and return back to normal. Kyra didn't know what happened and laid there stunned.

"Wow" they all whisper. "Ok enough of that what's my dare?" I ask.

"Ok for your dare," Bella starts, " you must seduce Maddox and get his phone without him knowing."

"Um I don't know, he doesn't really like me right now so I don't want to push it." I tell them.

"Are you kidding me that boy loves you, now go up there and make him think you want to do the nasty." Mia tells me.

I blush and go up the stairs towards the guest office. Maddox should be in there he's always in there. I open the door and look to see Maddox at the desk.

He doesn't even look up but asks what.
I sigh and walk in and sit next to him on the desk.

"Maddox come on take a brake, you have been working for the last 2 days."
It's true he has.

"I can't." He tells me.

I go behind him and start to massage his shoulders and he seems to relax. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "relax Maddox, your so tense."

He sighs and leans back in the chair. I lean down and start to kiss his neck. I hope I'm doing this right. He lets out a little moan and turns his chair around so that I'm in front of him.

I look at him and his eyes turn black. Does that mean I'm doing it right? He grab me by the hips and brigs me into his lap.

"Don't tease me princess." He whispers in my ear making a shiver go down my spine. Well there goes being head strong.

"Who says I'm teasing you?" I mumble, brushing my lips against his. He lets out another moan.

"Princess unless you would like me to mark you right now I suggest you stop."

"Mm I guess I will just have to wait." I say while kissing his neck again. He moves his head so I have more room. I take this time to grab his phone that was in his pocket. I run my hands down his abs and wrap them around him waste.

I Can't Be The Alpha's MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara