Chapter 10

Brinley's P.O.V

" BRINLEY OMG HI!" Mia screamed at me. Great this girl is going to keep me up all night just what I need.

" Hey Mia what's up."

" oh nothing I just wanted to see you and since Maddox is over all the time I decided to bring the whole family."

" Oh how nice hey mr. And mrs. Lawrence. "

Maddox's parents stand up and walk towards us. " oh please call us Lily and Derek or I will let you call me mom. " Maddox's mom says.

" Ya what she said. " alpha Derek says

"Ok well, I think it's time for dinner, oh and Mia what school do you go to?"

Mia perks up at the mention of school. Does she like school or something because I hate it. A lot.

"I got moved to your school Maddox had everyone in the family move to your school. "

Ohhhhh thats why she's so happy. OMG this is going to be great.

"What no way, yay you can hang out with me and my friends and Maddox you can hang out with my brothers. "

I say turning to Maddox. His face is priceless hahah I didn't mean it but still. He starts to get watery eyes and I feel really bad.

" oh my gosh Maddox I didn't mean it you can hang out with me!"

"Ha I knew that would get you, ok see ya in the kitchen."

No way did he just trick me. No fair. You know what he is going to it. I am going to play pranks on him all week.

At my school since i am known as the bad girl I have a reputation to uphold. I mean how do you think I became the bad girl. I didn't run around giving everyone flowers and hugs.

There are some other people that act bad too but apparently I stand out. There are some new students this year and I plan on going around seeing what they got.

There's a rumor that one of the new girls is a bad girl as well. Hopefully we will become friends if not partners. If not, she can go suck it.

We are now in the middle of dinner and we are having meatloaf. My mom makes a real good meatloaf. Amy all ways hates it when we help her in the kitchen but since we have given her days off now she had no other choice than to go and relax.

Mia leans over to me and whispers "hey I have an idea on how to get Maddox back."

At this I perk up I mind link her, tell it over mind link with the rest of the girls.

Even though she is not in my pack and we are not related I still have powers and I can mind link everyone. Don't know how but I can. It's kinda cool.
I open the mind link to the rest of the girls and they are all ears.

So Maddox hates and I mean hates people who chew in his ear and people who chew loud. He also hates when people hover over him when he works. So I was thinking if we got some people to do just that we could bug the crap out of him.

Omg yea lets do it and I have. The perfect plan for it as well.

The girls just nod in response trying not to bring to must attention. I have finished my meal and so have the rest of the girls so we start to clean our places.

"Oh it's ok Ms. Brinley I can do it." One of the kitchen lady's said. Really again how many time do I have to say this.

"No really it's fine, I like doing it." I continue with doing the dishes while the others work around me.

"Hey Brin come on me are watching Star Wars in the movie room." Bella comes running in telling me.

Me and Bella are really good friends she is really nice too. I love her I can honestly say she is my best friend. She has always been there for me through it all. Same goes for her I'm not leaving. Hope she knows that.

Anyways I'm now in the movie room and I go to sit next to Maddox when he pulls me into his chest. I land with a thud and he pulls me tight into his chest.

He's really comfy. He's like my big pillow. He smells good too so that's plus. We have now finished 2 of the seven movies.

My mom comes into the room and tells us it's time for bed. Oh ya Maddox's siblings are staying the night because they are going to school with us tomorrow. Well Devon and Mia are but still.

It is required by the werewolf law that every werewolf must go to school till they are at least 18. Most werewolfs go just because though.

No one really says anything about you being to old to go to school they just don't give you homework. So when I'm done with school I'm done. Don't know how my brothers do it.

I can't wait for tomorrow it is going to be so much fun with all the girls. While I'm sitting in bed daydreaming about tomorrow Maddox and I somehow got into s cuddling position with me on his chest.

He is already asleep so I take that as a sign to go to sleep too. I hope the teacher don't ruin tomorrow they always ruin the first day with homework.