Chapter 4

Brinley's room ^^^^
•••••••••
I went up to my room after Derek left. It took me a long time because my room is on the 4th floor. My house has 4 floors:
1st floor- living room, kitchen, dining room, garage
2nd floor- training rooms( 5 rooms) and pack rooms
3rd floor- game rooms, library, Guest bed rooms
4th floor- alpha family bedrooms

The 4th floor we have all to ourselves and I love but hate it at the same time. I love it because I have a really nice room and I hate it because I have to walk really far. We have an elevator but bad says we have to take the stairs if we want to stay fit but I don't listen. I make up for not taking the stairs by running an extra mile in our mandatory morning runs as a pack.

Right about now it 4 so I decide to go down into the game rooms and play some black ops. I have been playing this game for 10 minutes when Kyle walks in. " Hey you want to play football with guys and I?" After those words left his mouth I jumped up and yelled " RACE YA !" We got down to the front yard at the same time seeing that the boys were picking teams. I ended up with Austin, Luke, and Melody. The other team was Kyle, Blake, Jackson, and my best friend Sophie who was also Blake's mate. My other friend Bella was watching from the side lines I believe she was keeping score but she was talking the whole time with Ava. The 4 of us are the best of friends we have known each other since we were born and we all almost have the same birthdays because our parents tried to plan our births. My birthday is on August 12 and the rest come after mine in the next two weeks of August.

The football game has now been going on for 15 minutes and my team has the possession. Luke gives it to Austin who then goes to throw it to me but ends up throwing it over me. Me being me I run to try and catch it but that ends soon when I hit a wall. At least I thought it was a wall, when I look up I see that I ran into Derek and he had his family behind him. I quickly stand up " omg I'm so sorry Derek I didn't mean to, it was Austin's fault he threw it to far, omg are you ok. AUSTIN LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"
" Brinley it's ok I'm fine. I would like you to meet my family though so can you pause this game?"
" ya sure. HEY COME HERE, ALPHA DEREK NEED TO INTRODUCE US!"
We all stand there waiting for Derek to introduce us.

"children this is my family minus one of my sons. He is stuck with alpha duties but he will try to get here as soon as possible. "
" Hello I'm Brinley and these are my brothers and sister. Oh and those are my best friends. " I say pointing to everyone.
" Hi I'm Mia and these are my brothers. " a pretty brunette who looks about my age says. I look behind her to find 2 boys that look around the same age as Kyle. Not going to lie but they are really cute, to bad they aren't my mate.
" well it's nice to meet you all, do you want to hang with us, we are playing football."
" Dude ya lets go who's the teams?" Asked the taller boy with the blonde hair.
We tell them the teams and Mia goes and siting with Bella and Ava. I am facing Sophie right now and we are fighting for the ball. " LET GOOOO!" I yelled but Sophie didn't listen. We finally got pulled off of each other when we started laughing so hard that we could hold on anymore.

The other team ended up winning by 2 touchdown. We decided on going inside and playing just dance in the game room. My family loves to sing if you didn't know almost all of can sing except for our parents they don't feel it would do the pack any good to have a singing alpha and alpha female.

Well that's there problem but after we talked for a bit and got to know each other we put Kyle and Blake up first with Blake winning obviously. I learned that the two boys names are Jake and Devon. Jack has blonde hair, is 6ft, is 20 years old, and has really blue eyes just like Devon. Devon had brown hair, is 5'7, 17 years old, and has like a bluish gray color for his eyes. They are both very well built, abs and all.  I wonder what their brother looks like.