Chapter 23

Maddox's car^^^

Brinley's P.O.V

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around my waste. I tried to turn but the grip got tighter. I didn't notice until the grip got tighter that I needed to pee and if this grip got any tighter I would pee everywhere.

I looked up to see the death grip belonged to the one and only Maddox. Of course it did. I started to poke his face and all over his chest, which was may I remind you naked. He had boxers on thank the goddess.

He groaned and rolled over taking me with him. " Maddox if you don't let me go I am going to pee all over the bed and you." He smirked at this. " Ok if you pee on me you are marking me as yours." He said.

"No come on, I can't hold it its coming out."

"Just pee on me." He said half asleep.

He didn't have anytime to change his mind because I already let my pee out. I seriously couldn't hold it anymore and there was a lot.

Maddox jumped out of bed and looked down at his lap. He had a shocked look all over his face. He looked like he was going to explode.

My face turned a dark shade of red and I soon felt very embarrassed and I got out of bed and ran down the hall. I herd someone scream my name but I was to busy running, trying to find the guest bedroom.

Come on I know it's here somewhere. Ah here it is. I come across the room and ran in locking the door. Once the door was locked I leaned against it sliding my back down it till I was on the floor.

Not even a minutes later someone started pounding on the door. "Open this door right now Brin!" Yelled Maddox.

Great I don't need to talk to him right now. "I'm not leaving till you opened this door."

I still didn't move and I started to cry. I put my head in my hands and let it all out. He's going to reject me and I'm going to be all alone. I felt him slide down the door as well and sit there.

"Brinley... Please." Maddox begged me. He sounded like he was about to cry and here I am sitting in my own pee.

"Baby please. I'm not mad I promise. I just need to hold you and make sure your ok. P-please." His voice cracked at the end and I'm pretty sure he was crying by now.

"I know I messed up. Just baby I promise it won't happen again." He kept begging. I couldn't do it anymore I got up and opened the door slowly.

Maddox shot up and pulled me in for a giant hug. He started to kiss me all over my face making me giggle. "I'm sorry I peed on you."I told him a little above a whisper. I knew he herd me though because my face was in his neck.

He didn't say anything and lifted me up taking me back to my room. Once we got to my room he brought me to the bathroom. He set me on the toilet and went over to start the bath.

I looked down not wanting to look into his eyes because I knew what I did was wrong. He come back over to me and lifted me head. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love.

He kissed me and it was a long kiss. He pulled away before we got carried away. He started to undress me but I cowered away hiding my body. I had to many scars and I was no where near perfect.

"Stop. Don't hide your body from me." He told me. He kept undressing me till I was in my bra and underwear. He looked me up and down with lust but when he saw the scars and my stomach and back he froze and growled.

"It's ok. I'm ok. They are from fights." I tried to tell him but he couldn't stop looking at them. I don't know why but this made tears come to my eyes and I started to cry. I was never one to cry but I couldn't help it.