Chapter 26

Brinley's POV

I hear whispers and shuffling around me. Why do people have to be so loud in the mornings. I try to go back to sleep but everything seems to get louder. Oh come on!

I grab my pillow and throw it at the nearest noise. When I hear it hit something I start to scream." SHUT UP!" I plop back onto the bed hearing a chuckle come from someone. I groan and pull the blankets over my head.

"Brinley you have to get up, your mom said she was going to be here in 20." Maddox oh so kindly told me. I sit up very slowly to add the effect. I turn and glare at him "And your just telling me this now." I said. To be honest he kinda looked scared. He laughed and scratched the back of his neck. "Umm ya?" He answered.

Ugh what ever. I jumped out of bed and sprinted into the bathroom taking my clothes off on the way. I turned the shower on and got right in not caring if it was cold. I showered in under 5 minutes and sprinted out of the bathroom in a towel. I ran past Maddox who was packing a backpack I think and ran right into the walk in closet.

I grabbed a bra and underwear, comfy ones too because I was probably going to be wearing them for a couple days if I'm going to the underworld. My mom told me that my dad is in the underworld. He kinda maybe started a war with this guy named Xomian and now he's in a cage in the guys castle. To top it off this dude is the king of the underworld so this will be fun. Note my sarcasm.

I can't wait to see my dad. I wonder what he will look like. Probably like me but still. I am not going to leave that place until we get my father back. Dead or alive. Preferably alive but ya know.

Anyway I dressed in black leggings and a black shirt with a hoodie. I put some combat boots on and put my hair up. I didn't put any makeup on because I will probably be sweating and I don't need more stuff running down my face.

I ran back into the room to see Maddox was gone. He probably went down stairs to eat. Oh ya I need to eat to before we leave. I sprinted out of the room and down the stairs. I reached the last step and was about to jump over the side railing when two hands, that belonged to Maddox, grabbed my waste and pulled me into him.

"Let me go I need to eat so when someone kicks me in he stomach I can throw up on them." I told him trying to get out of his death grip. He laughed and let me go. I ran into the kitchen to see some of the girls in there eating all the food.

"Hey save some for me!" I yelled at them. All of them looked up with cheeks that looked like chipmunks. Rebekah smiled and now all her food was on display. "Eww swallow before you open." She laughed and swallowed. "Sorry Brin. So I herd you are going down under." I nodded and grabbed a plate of food.

"Ya my dad you can say is a little bit of, um what's the word..... aggressive." I told them. Sophie laughed and walked up to me," do you even know what your going up against." I shook my head and laughed. I looked up at her with a smirk, "that's the fun part." And I walked out of the room.

I herd Bella yell "IS SHE CRAZY!" Which made me laugh and walk up to Maddox. "You ready?" I asked him he nodded and grabbed my hand leading me out the door. I yelled bye over my shoulder and walked out waiting for my mom to show up.

After a while she showed up and scared the living crap out of me. "Don't do that  to me gosh!" I told my mom. Hahahah sorry sweat heart. Ok are we ready? Maddox and I both nodded and she floated off into the woods.

Ok I need both of you to think of the underworld and nothing else. You need to clear your mind of all other thoughts. We nodded again and I didn't have much on my mind anyways so that was easy.

My mom opened a portal and told us to jump in. We did as told and jumped at the same time. In record time we were in the underworld. I landed on top of Maddox once we got in but oh well.

Damn this is one big nightmare. I mean come on there's ugly green guys flying everywhere and troll like things walking everywhere. I mean seriously what are their guards. Their like ugly giants.

Ok this might be harder than I thought. Ok we need to get passed those two guards up there. My mom said I mind link her. I got that covered. I grew two trees I. Front of both of them and they started to grow fruit. They both picked them and ate them. Ha they are really stupid, in the next minute they both turned into trees.

Well done. Ok now we need to find out where your father is being kept. We all went into the big castle like building and started to look. A smell that kinda smelled like my mom filled my nose. I followed it and it lead me to a wall. Really a wall.

I started to feel around it until I felt in move. It opened and shows a stair case. I went down it hoping my dad was down here. The smell kept getting stronger and stronger till I found a huge cage. I then herd a males voice.

"If your going to kill me. Just do it. My mate and daughter will find you and I promise they will kill you." He was chained to the bars of the cage and it felt like an electric current was coming off of them. I got down onto me knees in front of the cage. "Dad?" I whispered.

This made him snap his head up. "Brinley?" He whispered back. I nodded and now tears were falling freely down my face. "Oh my baby girl." He kept talking. "What what are you doing here!?" He said with panic.

"Relax I'm here with mom and my mate." He seemed to relax a little bit he still held worry. "You shouldn't be here he's going to kill all of you."

"Dad it's ok. Umm no how do you get out of this?" He shook his head. "You don't." He whispered. No I'm not going to take that as an answer. That made me mad and I felt my wolf try to surface.

I felt my eyes turn red and I herd my dad gasp. I felt the power go around me and I put my hands to the bars feeling a slight pain. I released the bars from having to much pain go through me. "Sweet heart please don't waste your energy on this. It's ok. I used my blue energy stuff that I can create and my eyes turned a bright blue along with the energy. "NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" I grabbed the bars again and pulled them off with no problem. My anger got the best of me and all I saw was blue everywhere. It surrounded everything in the room and it demolished the cage. Then I herd it the thunderous snarl of a monster.

I took my hands off the bars and turned around slowly take all of the blue energy so it was now circling me like a force field. "Look who it is, the precious daughter." The ugly guy whom I'm assuming is Xamian. I stayed quite which he didn't like and he charged at me. I used his momentum and wrapped him in my blue energy, I wrapped it around his neck as well and cut all air ways to his lungs. I was going to kill with no thought.

He smirked and told me to kill him. "Brinley if you kill him I will never forgive myself." My dad said from behind me. I growled and reluctantly let him go. My dad picked me up and ran. I didn't fight his hold and we made it out.

Apparently he had mind linked my mom because her and Maddox were already outside. My dad put me down and Maddox came sprinting right to me picking me right back up. He kept whispering things in my ear." Oh thank god your ok. What if something happened to you. I should have never let you go."

I laughed at him and hugged the living life out of him. He kissed me mark making a shiver run down my spine. "Ok let's get home because I feel like this was way to easy." They all nodded and my mom reopened the portal and we jumped back in. Something just doesn't feel right. 

••••••••••••
Short chapter sorry