Kingfisher high

Chanel's POV.

My heartbeat Raced as I felt the flashing glow of orange and Green Lights on my skin, I danced to the blare of Music jumping up and down with a plastic cup of red Punch in my left hand and Head banging Like a True pro. I was surrounded by freaks of the night, the Darkness illuminating the white skin of a vampire sucking the neck of a brown haired white Bunny. Not wanting to be noticed I slyly Moonwalked my way towards the revealing sight, It was Sam Macintosh and his 3 Year Old girlfriend (she wasn't actually 3 years old but she was way younger than Sam which practically made him a paedophile.) My eyes widened as he began feeling her up, trying to take of her bra (did these people have no shame?) I turned away quickly before they noticed my goggling and hurried back to the middle of the dance floor, where my friends were still dancing. I was Giggling uncontrollably, I couldn't wait to tell them about my most recent 'child fiddler Encounter'.

"What are you laughing at? "A dead voice asked I turned to see a tanned looking vampire, it was Nichole.

"Your starting to actually freak me out now, why do you keep creeping up on me and talking in that dead voice of yours?" I had to practically shout over the music now the DJ was playing 'Naïve by The kooks'.

"I don't Know about the Creeping up on you part- I think your just sensitive but I am NOT talking in a dead voice!" she said frustrated.

"Okay! Okay! Keep your hair on! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin, hahahahha get it? 'Coffin'" A hand Grabbed my shoulder then, I turned to see a Bleeding dead body, her blonde hair covered in dark read blood.

"You really should stop telling Jokes- It's embarrassing." It was Kelly, amusing as per usual "ahhh, Kelly your sense of humour never gets old," I replied sarcastically.

"I Know I'm Pretty Boss to be fair" she laughed.

"Bighead" I muttered.

"What was that?" Kelly said prentending she never heard me with a threatening smirk on her face.

"Oh nothing, I was just saying you're pretty Boss," I answered suspiciously.

"Ohhhh, yeah I know." She retorted.

Just then the music changed and 'Cha Cha slide by Mr C the Slide man' came on. Everyone stopped talking and began to Bogey on the dance floor. The whole Hall Moved to the left and Hopped and stomped and Got "funky" whenever Mr C the slide man, said so.

"Do Dj's across the UK, Know any other song!" I turned around when Mr C said 'Cha Cha Real smooth' and was face to Face with what looked like a vampire cat. It could only be Lydia.

"Hey, Lydia this song is a Classic, Not of all of us want to listen to Panic at the disco!"

"I would!" shouted Kelly. "Me too," Nichole added drily.

"Hah! See, People who know real music, Instead of Dub step," Lydia smiled smugly. I couldn't take any more talk about panic at the disco and 'Cha Cha slid" my way to the snack bar saying "Whatever!" and laughing.

The music Changed to the spookier version of 'Dead and gone'. A black, Gothic witch stood next to me, I watched behind her black pointy hat as she took out silver Bottle and poured a Clear substance (it looked very much like vodka) into her punch, she looked very familiar so I tapped her shoulder hoping to bust a mate. The Goth witch turned it was Naydine also known as Nay she smiled evilly and offered me some. "Erm, no thanks 'bad girl' (I made quotations in the air) I'm not really into Liver cancer," I Laughed. Naydine Took a sip of her spiked drink and swallowed then said, "You are so dumb you know that?"

"Yeah I know," Then we bent over laughing. In the corner of my eye I could see a black Tall Girl with frizzy hair in Jeans and a T-shirt run into the hall, tears were streaming down her Face and her hands shook Uncontrollably "She's DEAD!" she cried, and dropped to the floor bawling her eyes out. The music slowly died, the last lyrics "dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone" as a cold deadly silence swept the room.

a/n just need 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter so if your quick the next chapter will be up tomorrow