Ella

Ella Kelly, 15 years old.

 I was wheeling down the halls again when I saw him. He was coming out of basketball practice and was still wearing his jersey. His dark hair fell into his eyes and when he pushes it back he had to shake off his hand because it was covered in sweat. Part of me said eew! While part of me laughed at him.

Then he turned and looked right at me. As I mentally scolded my heart for trying to burst out of my chest I flashed him a quick smile then ducked away to my next class.

Everyday. That happens everyday. And every time it makes my heart beat harder. But I'm not stupid, there no such thing as love, that only happens in fairy tales.
My heart racing? That had nothing to do with it. If love was real the heart would have nothing tot do with it, all your emotions are from your brain.
Sweaty palms? Our school has no air conditioning and it gets hot in the spring.

So yeah, I don't believe in love, the illusion of love only ends in pain, and pain is all to real.

These were the thoughts that pestered me as I entered my English class.

Hello! This is for abbylebarron100 who wanted me to write this and is telling me something about falling in mud. I'm not listening but I have my reasons! So yeah enjoy this.