Ella

That was sweet of him to walk me to class. I heard later on that he didn't get in much trouble, just a few extra Laps and Mrs. W told his coach.

I am currently eating lunch with my friend Abby. Abby is an over-exited, super-psycho, impossibly-creative, loyal friend that I sometimes thinks needs to see a therapist. of course, I don't even want to know what she thinks of me... But she has the most incredible artistic ability's, as long as you don't ask her to dance. That would be a disaster on so many levels.

Right now I'm feeding her chicken nuggets while she draws with her pastels. I pop a fry in my mouth after dunking it in ketchup.

"So.." Abby starts. "I here you've got a boyfriend." She says casually, opening her mouth for more food while making dark blue swirls across her page.

I choke on my fry, Laughing. images of Jackson swim through my head. "what?" I laugh, feeding her more chicken.

"Well, Molly comes running up to me today as I'm heading to the food court. She was with her brother, Nate, who was teasing Jackson about you. you wouldn't know anyone named Jackson would you?" Abby asks innocently, mouth full.

Now, If I say I don't know him, Abby will call my bluff. Everyone knows Jackson, star basket ball player. "Yeah, the basket ball player? Isn't he team captain?"

Abby nods, swallowing. "I think so. You weren't having any trouble with your wheels before math were you?"

Abby's not in my math class. "No, why?"

"Oh, Apparently he helped you unstick your wheel and then proceed to walk you to class. But, that couldn't possibly have happened if you were never stuck. Right?"

"Correct. Are you interrogating me?" I ask, hoping to throw her off.

"I'll ask the questions around here!" She joked. That was a yes, and a failed attempt to derail her. "Anyway, so, you've never talked to him? Ever?"

"No." I answer, feeding her a fry.

"Not even in the hallways, accidentally bumping in to him? He's been known to run through the crowds and run into people." She asked through the food.

"I feel like he would be careful not to bump into me. It might cause him a little bit of pain too" I reply.

Abby shrugged. "Fair enough. Um... fine your free for now. Only because can't think of anything else to ask you."

I laugh, eating another fry.