August-Sit down.

Instead of asking questions I sat down.

As I sat down a beat came on and all I see is August shirtless and singing to me. I can honestly say he looked real good.

It was so hot and he could actually sing amazingly

It was so hot and he could actually sing amazingly. As I was still gazing at him, he gets closer to me and kisses me. I couldn't pull away I just couldn't. My hormones were all over the place. It felt so good but it felt wrong at the end of the day. I pulled away and just looked at him.

Yn-August I can't do this.

August-Yn why not I love you and I know you would be happy with me.

Yn-I know but, August you don't get it..(gco)

August-No I do get it. The only reason why you're with Chresanto is because you think you owe him something.

Yn-That's not it Aug I really do care for him.

August-Oh and let me guess that kiss didn't mean nothing to you?

Yn-Look August I'm not saying I didn't feeling anything. But,(gco)

August-There should be no buts about this shit Yn. Look I know that's my homie at the end of the day, I love him like a brother. But at the same time I can't control what's inside of me.

Yn-Well August, I think that you need to find someone else because I'm not leaving Chresanto.

August-Can I ask you something?

Yn-Nothing's stopping you.

August-If Chresanto never confessed his love would you have went with me?

Yn-...

August-Yn?

Yn-You know I don't know. I guess we'll never know.

August-Well if anything I don't want this to effect our friendship and could you please not tell Chres about this?

Yn-Course.

August-Bye Yn.

Yn-Bye Aug.

I walk out the house, hop in my car, and leave August's house to head back to Chres and Lucas.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Chris's P.O.V.
Chres- Hey Yn what did August want from you?

Yn-Umm nothing really he wanted to check on me and see how you and I was doing basically.

Chres- Umm ok why couldn't he ask that on the phone?

Yn-He didn't want me to speak in front of you and he wanted to make sure everything was cool.

I don't believe what she says is true but I'm gonna let it go because whatever happens in the dark will come to the light.