Chapter 9 *Fuller House*

I sat close to Jacob as we watched Fuller House on Netflix. It was a pretty good show, but definitely not as good as the originals. Nevertheless, we laughed a lot still. Jacob and I were having a lot of fun. Then halfway through the 2nd or 3rd episode he yawned really big and put his arm around me. It made me a bit uncomfortable, because of Zayn and I. But I gave in too quickly and leaned into him. I started to yawn, and my eyes fluttered.

Just then my mom came in the room, opening the door and I sat straight up. Jacob put his arm down and I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, Jacob. I didn't know you'd be here," she said, laughing/smirking at how red both our cheeks are.

"Well, er, change of plans," I said. "Uh, you wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure," he replied, still the shock on his face. We went upstairs to my room, where we continued watching fuller house. I still was mad at my mom for ruining the moment though.

As Jacob and I were talking, Jacobs phone rang. "Hello?" He asked.

"Yo bro!" Said a guy on the end of the phone very loud.

"Yeah I'm over at my-uh, um friends house." He said. "...you guys should come over.... Yeah I'll send it to you... Okay I'll cya bro. I'll text you the address... Cool bye." Jacob hung up.

"Who are you giving my address too?" I asked as he started texting it to his friend.

"Cameron, Nash, Brandon and Hunter." He said.

"Wait, like Cameron Dallas? Nash Grier?" I asked.

"Yeah, course," he said.

I started fangirling. No. Stop. Pretend like it's cool. "Cool." I barely managed.

"You like Cameron?" He asked, laughing.

"Yeah, I sort've have this huge fan girl crush on him," I replied, laughing. Jacob stopped laughing and just sat there.

"What...?" I asked. Okay, I didn't like Jacob, Hunter, Brandon and Mark, but the older guys I could manage. I mean, Hunter, Jacob, Brandon, and Mark were all way too young to act the way they do. ESPECIALLY Mark and Brandon... I think Jacob was jealous or something.

When Cameron and Nash got there I tried to play it cool, and thankfully, they made it easy.

Finally we went to the park and were walking. Cameron and Nash had to leave early though, so Jacob and I were walking down the path.

It was sunset and nobody was near wen he turned to me.

"I can't keep doing this." He said.

"What? Doing what?" I asked.

"Acting like I don't have feelings for you." He said. "I can't."

"Jacob, you have fans and tours and everything else..." I said.

"Can't you go on tour with me?" He asked. I could feel the pain in his voice. Did he really like me his much? Hard to believe... But I somehow liked him too.

"How would I do that?" I asked. "My family? School? Why would my parents let me go out on a tour with ONLY BOYS..."

Jacob then took my hands. The sun was setting beside us, and the flowers had bloomed since it was around springtime. "I just want to call you mine."

"Jacob... I can't and you can't." I said.

"Yes, we can," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Like this," he said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"But your fans, your tours..." I said kind of out of it after he pulled away.
"You might lose fans.."

"I'd rather lose a couple of unsupportive and jealous fans than lose you. I've never met a girl like you." Jacob said. I wanted to kiss him again, but I didn't.

"You leave in a week though," I reminded him.

"We better tell your mom you want to come then?" Jacob smirked.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, doubting she'd let me go.

"They're really fun. Trust me." He smiled.

I finally gave in. "Fine, fine, fine..."

We went back to my house where we asked my mom about Magcon, and to my surprise, she said yes, since Jacob's mom said she would watch over me.

Jacob and I were so happy! I couldn't believe it! I was going to go on tour with somebody as adorable and hilarious as Jacob!

Finally around 9:00pm he went home. We would leave next week on a Tuesday. It was Wednesday now, so not quite a week. I couldn't wait.

The next couple school days were a blur. Jacob and I talked all day, and sat beside each other in all our classes and ate lunch together, all the time I wanted to tell everybody about us but I couldn't. We had to keep it a secret.

Everyday he would go home with me... But Zayn still didn't know.

Jacob and I thought it was good that it looked like I had a boyfriend, so no suspicions would go on. But I didn't know myself. I didn't want to hurt Zayn, he was my first crush and boyfriend... Even though he could be a jerk sometimes and Jacob wasn't.

Finally it was Monday. We didn't go to school that day, we were getting ready, and our parents were checking flights and helping us. Early the next morning, I got to Jacobs at 4:30. Yes, 4:30 AM.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled.

I gave him the stink eye. I'm not a morning person.

"Still beautiful with that face," he smirked. We both laughed. "See? I got you to laugh."

"You always put a smile on my face," I reminded him. "You put smiles on a lot of people's faces."

"Yeah..." He smiled. Then he looked up. "Aren't you going to tell me good morning the proper way."

I looked at him confused then figured out what he meant. I walked over and pecked him on the lips.

"That's better," he said. We both laughed again.

"You look adorable," I said. He had on his favorite blue and red hat with his gray sleeveless shirt and his backpack on his shoulders.

"The flight leaves at 7:30. We better get going." His mom said.

"I agreed," I said.