Introduction/Copyright

I warn you, do NOT steal my work!! Be creative. Anybody caught stealing or mildly copying my work will be reported to wattpad officials and will receive a warning that if they don't take it down or change it within 2 weeks of receiving the message you will be reported for pirating and be kicked off Wattpad for the greater good.

Don't steal my work, and be creative with your own. A Jacob Sartorious FanFiction is an easy one to make up!

©2016 Josie Allred

It starts out fast, the middle is slow, and the end is sweetly sad.

Jk, the end is okay.

__________________________________

Carter know exactly who Jacob Sartorius is- a ugly-stuck up boy who shames private school kids and acts full of himself- or, she thought.

When Jacob transfers to Virginia Newsland Prep, her feelings change about him. Not only does he appear sweet and funny, but secretly he appears to love his fans, yet even though they're crazy about him, he's not quite ready to fall in love, especially since Magcon that he won't put his trust in people so easily. *cough cough Mark* He begins to grow on her as they get to know each other, and by each day he's cuter and cuter to her, until her heart races each time she sees him, and she cant breath when he looks her way.

__________________________________