Boyfriends Suck!

(A/N: Photo of Jessica on the right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Omg it was Taylor. My current boyfriend. We’d been going out for almost 6 months now but we keep having fights about the same thing. He thinks I’m cheating on him! He was smoking hot. He had the whole 6 pack thing going on and he had short black hair. He was looking good in a plain black t-shirt and skinny jeans. I felt Jessica’s hand tighten on mine as I stared at him. He was looking extremely nervous about something and my stomach dropped.

“Umm Summer? Can I speak to you for a second?” he asked fidgeting.

“Sure…” I said cautiously. I was about to get up when Jessica’s hand pulled me back down. She was looking at me intently, worry etched in her eyes.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” I assured her. Her hand released me and I gave her a reassuring smile. I followed Taylor out into the hallway where he stopped and leaned against the wall. He sighed and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

“Is there something wrong baby?” I asked him concerned. He walked over to me and took my hands.

“Look… I need to tell you something,” I looked into his warm brown eyes and he looked so stressed.

“You can tell me anything, you know that,” he nodded.

“Well…I’mgayandIhaveaboyfriend,” he said so quickly I didn’t catch it.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” he took a deep breath.

“I’m gay and I have a boyfriend,” My eyes widened as I took it in.

“WHAT!?” I shouted loudly. I had absolutely nothing wrong with gays and lesbians but he had been cheating on me with a freaking guy!

“I’m sorry; I meant to tell you…”

“Bullshit!” I was so angry I was shaking. “You were cheating on me!” he nodded and held his head in shame.

“We’re over,” I hissed walking away before I turned around and punched him in the face. I didn’t realise it but I had tears running down my cheeks blurring my vision. I rushed into the girl’s bathroom and sat on a stall bawling my eyes out. I was sitting there for a while, not getting up when the bell went (god I’m gunna regret skipping two periods) when I heard the door open slightly and a pair of feet shuffling towards the sinks. It was quiet for a while; I tried to not make a sound but my sobs were threatening to break out.

“Summer?” an angelic voice asked. My heart thudded as I realised it was Jessica. I unlocked the door and ran straight into her arms sobbing my heart out.

“Sssh. It’s going to be okay baby, its gunna be okay,” she said soothingly rubbing my back. I must have cried for at least ten minutes when I finally felt my sobs subsiding. She looked into my face, concern etched into every corner of her face. I glanced at my reflection and I looked like I had just been run over by a truck. My hair was all messy like a rat had nested in it and my eyes were puffy and red from crying.

“What happened Summer?” she urged holding my face, forcing to look into her eyes. I sucked in a breath and told her everything, tears threatening to appear again. When I was done, she looked angry as hell. She had gone red and her hands were shaking.

“That bastard!” I heard her whisper menacingly.

“Jessi,” I said using her old nickname. That got her attention.

“Please, don’t say anything. I don’t want a big drama,” I said urgently.

“But he was cheating on you!” she raged. She walked over to the wall and punched it hard.

“Shit!” she said cradling her hand. She was so angry! I walked slowly up to her and took her hands, rubbing soothing circles into her palms. Now it was my turn to calm her.

“He’s not worth it. All guys are the same,” I said. She looked into my eyes making me lose concentration.

“He hurt you,” she spat out.

“Yes but I don’t need him. Please calm down,” I begged her. She sighed and I felt the tension leave her hands. “That’s better.” I hugged her hard but she wasn’t done.

“Fine. Taylor was an idiot but what about you and Sam huh?” Crap. I shrugged indifferently.

“Nothing’s going on,” I said not meeting her eyes.

“You suck at lying Summer,”

“I’m not lying,” I insisted.

“Look at me,” I looked at her and almost broke down again. Agh! Why does she do this to me!?  

“What’s going on?” she asked again.

“Honestly, I don’t know. She’s been acting really coldly to me lately and I have no idea what I’ve done!” I wailed. She had a thoughtful expression on her face.

“I’ll talk to her,” she said as the bell went. “C’mon, let’s get to class,” she held out her hand and I gladly took it, my mind buzzing with manic thoughts.