〰 4 〰

Michael remembered Calum telling him that he couldn't talk in the morning because he had a duty to take care of and he sighed to himself as he scrolled through the pictures on his cell phone. None of them looked nice because he wasn't really attractive in his mind.

Calum somehow found him beautiful and he didn't understand how or why that is. Because he isn't beautiful. He looks like someone ran over his face multiple times and he belongs in the trash. Yet Calum never fails to remind him how perfect he is; how his body is the utopia of every guy, how his face is the utopia of beauty and how much he loves Michael. It's weird to think about really.

Michael continued to scroll until he found one photo that sort of stuck out to him. Diana took it as they were sitting inside of the coffee shop. He sort of found it adorable because he was somewhat smiling since Diana mentioned Calum before taking it. It was the only real way to make him smile.

Michael decided to send it to Calum.

To; Baby

Diana took this photo of me the other day. She kept yelling at me because I wouldn't smile...and then she mentioned your name and I sorta lost it? But yeah.. I miss you baby... And I hope you enjoy seeing my face since you couldn't see it this morning. xxxx

Michael smiled in contentment after sending it, just hoping he'd receive one back from his boyfriend later

Michael smiled in contentment after sending it, just hoping he'd receive one back from his boyfriend later. And even if he didn't, then it'd be okay but still, he wanted one because he could look at it forever and probably tape the photograph to his wall.

He felt lonely not talking to Calum though. It was like a routine. Most people wake up, brush their teeth, eat breakfast, workout, go somewhere, do an activity, and repeat. Michael wasn't that way. His routine was simply avoiding breakfast as much as possible, freshening up in his miniature bathroom that smelt of axe thanks to his ignorant roommate and skyping Calum. Calum was always his first priority.

He decided to waste time by grabbing one of his old coloring books from his bag and sitting down at the table with a box of colored pencils. Michael thought back to one of the dates he had with Calum where they were out on a date, on a stroll through the park to be precise. It was nice out, the sun was shining and the sky was a really pretty blue. Everything was perfect, with the wind blowing and the scent of rain fulfilling them. Calum gave Michael his grey jacket because it was sort of windy and cold out and Michael blushed because he didn't really expect the brunette to be the type to do that.

And they got bored of the walk after a while but didn't really want the date to end. So Michael asked if Calum wanted to go over to his place to color, to which the brunette said yes over excitedly and they had a large amount of fun just coloring inside of his old coloring books.

Michael smiled at the memory when he came across the sheet of paper that Calum never finished filling in. And as he flipped it over, he noticed that Calum's miniature doodle of Michael sitting and drawing was still on the back of the paper and the colorful haired boy smiled sheepishly because even though it were a stick figure, it was incredibly detailed.