〰 3 〰

Calum was obviously busy the next day, but Michael didn't pay any mind to it. He knew Calum was willing to splurge with time even if he necessarily wasn't allowed to. Talking to Michael was worth every second he had.

"I bought some new clothes today," Michael said happily as he chewed on a strawberry pop tart from the vending machine in the hallway.

"What do they look like?" Calum asked enthusiastically and his excitement reminded Michael of the time during senior year when they went shopping and Calum gave him major shopping advice and helped him pick out clothes. Michael chose clothes that he figured Calum may like.

"Well I decided I'd make it into an outfit. And it's like a burgundy brown beanie and the shirt matches with that. And then it pairs nicely with an olive brown jacket, with black skinny jeans and black shoes. I like it a lot."

Calum smiled softly as he pictured Michael wearing the outfit

Calum smiled softly as he pictured Michael wearing the outfit. He knew he'd look adorable in it nonetheless, because he looked adorable in everything.

"I know I'm not really skinny enough to look good in it but I bought it anyway because it reminded me a lot of you and how you used to dress."

Calum's smile faltered as he glanced at Michael through the screen. "Baby, hush. You're beautiful."

"Thanks," Michael replied while blushing fiercely. Calum had a rather large impact on him.

"And there's the second one," Michael commented as he held it up, "it's a grayish brown beanie, with very dark blue jeans, a brown belt, a white muscle tee, a grayish jean jacket and some grey shoes. What do you think?"

"I think it'll suit you really well, babe," Calum said with honesty and he loved the way Michael smiled

"I think it'll suit you really well, babe," Calum said with honesty and he loved the way Michael smiled. I mean sure, Michael had scruff now and could be seen as weird for dressing like a teenager but Calum loved the way he dressed and looked. It made him unique.

"I wish you were here so you can see me try them on."

"Well . . . technically I am," Calum mumbled as he held back a lip bite and yeah, it was really hard but he managed.

"I know, but I've gained a little weight and I-"

"Michael," Calum warned, "I'm serious. You're so beautiful and I wish I was there to show you how beautiful you are but I'm not."