(fourteen)

It had been nearly a week since the whole sex tape incident and since I had last talked to Corey. I had been avoiding him, and well, everyone really. I had managed to convince Lucy that I had the flu so she had been letting me stay home from school as long as I would let Emily bring me my homework I needed.

And thankfully my parents are both away on vacation. A vacation from what? I don't really know. 

I had told Emily what had happened and she tried to convince me every day since the incident to talk to Corey but I couldn't face him. I was so horrible to him even though I had a feeling it was Darryl that taped us. But how in the hell did he know where Corey lived and how did he break into his house?

It didn't make sense. Maybe I was paranoid. But something told me that Corey didn't do it. I trust him way too much. He could stab me in the chest and I would apologize for getting his hand covered in my blood.

I am a wreck.

Lucy had told me she was leaving early cause she had a date tonight. I was happy for her and encouraged her to leave early cause she deserved to have some fun. While I on the other hand was currently curled up in my blankets watching some cartoon that I didn't know the name of. 

I heard the door bell ring. Emily. I slowly got up and put on a pair of black girl boxer shorts and a Led Zeppelin t shirt. I left my hair in its messy curly state and headed downstairs to answer the door.

Boy was I ever surprised to open the door and see Corey rather than Emily. 

My breath had hitched and I felt my throat go dry at the sight of him. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. I could relate. 

"Hey Olivia" he spoke up, breaking the silence. 

"H-hi Corey," My voice cracked making me cringed. I hadn't really been talking much lately. I didn't feel the need. "what are you doing here?" 

"Emily thought I should bring you you're homework today," Corey handed me a few papers which I took with a shaky hand. "baby we really need to talk about what happened." 

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I didn't want to talk and I didn't want to even think about it.

He came closer to me to wipe my tear away and I flinched away. He let out a sigh. "Liv, I swear I didn't do it." his voice cracked. He sounded as if he was going to cry and that made more tears slip from my eyes. 

"I- I think I know who did it" this made Corey's head shoot up. 

"Who baby?" he asked me carefully. 

"Darryl," I spoke venomously, "it's just a theory but I don't know how he would have broken into your house" 

Corey looked so angry. Like he was ready to destroy my house. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes. He was breathing heavy and it looked like it was taking everything in him not to freak out because he knew it would scare me.

It took him a while but he seemed to have slowly calmed down. 

When he opened his eyes, I had wiped away my tears. Without hesitation, his lips were on mine. I had gone nearly a week without kissing him and I hated myself for doing so cause dammit, he's just a really good kisser. 

After a while, we both pulled away. He rested his forehead on mine. 

"I'm really sorry Corey for everything I said to you. I was so upset, and embarrassed, and afraid and scared that I took it out on you when I shouldn't have. I'm just not used to any of this and it scares me cause I love you and this is a first." I admitted. 

"You... you love me?" he asked. 

It took me a few moments before I answered. "Yes." 

He smiled, a real smile, and I couldn't help but smile back. He cupped my face with his hands and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. It felt so right. 

. . .

At this point we were in my room, on my bed, watching tv and making out here and there. I could spend every day like to be honest. 

"Liv we need to prove that it was Darryl that did it" Corey spoke up, dragging my attention away from the tv.

"I know, but how?" I asked.

"We could find the camera that's in my room and get the cops in on it to run some dna scanning or something. I don't know. I want that fucker to pay by kicking his ass to be honest" he let out a growl and it was ridiculous that it turned me on.

"Scum like him isn't worth spending time in prison, Corey" 

"I know babe, cause then I wouldn't be able to see you" he smirked at me, making me roll my eyes playfully and kiss him on the cheek.

"Do you think I could spend the night?" Corey asked, looking rather hopeful. "I just, I haven't seen you in so long, I need to be with you. As lame as that sounds." 

"Awe is Corey blushing right now?" I asked him, a smirk playing on my lips. 

"Oh shut up would ya?" he chuckled, making me laugh. 

"Yes Corey you can sleepover. I've missed you so much." I smiled softly. 

"I love you Liv." and with that, he kissed me. Again and again and again. 

Everything felt so right at this point. 

But that would all end eventually. 

. . .

A/N: hey loves, here's a new chapter for you all :)

Let me know what you think?? Thanks babes <3

Stay (sic) !