"As I was saying. The attack from rogues have began to increase. Therefore I ask for all of you to be in high alert. I have called the Silverstone pack to help us with this problem. Their alpha was kind enough to say yes. So be ready for their visit. And please make sure no human finds out about this or about us," he said.

They all nodded and in unison responded with a "yes alpha."

Damien nodded and waved them off. Slowly they existed the room and left Jason, Alex, Logan, Isabella and I in the room with him.

"So what did you think?" He asked with a grin

"I'm amazed that many people can take you serious," I said with a grin of my own

He glared at me, "gee thanks. Feeling the love right about now," he said sarcastically

"I know don't get too overwhelmed now," I chuckled.

He tried to keep a serious face but ended up smiling as well.

"Are you guys done flirting or should we return later," Alex asked with a bored face.

My cheeks began to burn, "W-we weren't-"

"Oh of course you weren't all you were doing was having a normal conversation, right," Isabella said emphasising the word normal.

I rolled my eyes, "whatever," I said

They chuckled making me blush even more.

I scrunched my brows in confusion and looked at Isabella.

"Why are you here and not with the other group?" I questioned

She chuckled nervously, "because I'm not like them," she answered

My eyes went wide, "you mean you're a-"

"A werewolf," she finished

I nodded. My mind could not make up a single coherent sentence.

"When the hell were you going to tell us!" Alex yelled

Isabella shrugged, "didn't think I would ever need to until now," she explained

"So you were going to keep this from us. From your best friends. People you have known since elementary!" Alex screeched

Isabella took a step back and held onto Logan's arm.

"Are you not going to say anything Skylar?" Alex asked.

"I don't know what to say," I murmured

"Well I have all of to say about this," Alex said angrily

"Stop it!" Damien ordered. There was something in his voice that made us shut up and turn to look at him.

"I ordered her to not tell either one of you. I didn't want you to freak out on her or on me like how you did when you first found out," He said.

I nodded. That Made sense we did freak out when we found out the truth. Some of us more than others I might say *Cough* *cough* Alex.

Alex huffed and nodded at us. Jason wrapped and arm around her shoulder and began to rub it trying to sooth her.

"Well is there any other surprise you would like to tell us?" I asked Isabella

She thought about it for a second then nodded, "Logan is my mate," she announced

I nodded slowly and looked at Logan. He gave a small shrug and nodded.

"So technically both my friends found their perfect someone and I'm just the awkward one?" I asked with a pout.