In the corner of my eye I see Trevor walking towards the table again. He must have gone to do a shit or something.

"Well it was nice of you to join us again, Styles." Trevor speaks through his disgusting, distasteful mouth. I've never really liked that idiot, and more so now that I saw the dirty way he was admiring Maria. She's a work of art, yes, but he doesn't have the right to stare at her that way.

"Shut up." I spit.

I just need this night to be over and done with. I couldn't stand looking at Trevor and his ugly liquor covered beard. He really ought to clean that, but being the dirty pig he is he probably doesn't even notice.

"Oh no, do you need me to get you some blankets? Are you feeling cold your highness?" Trevor is now pushing every last button in my mental capacity.

"Seriously Trevor, don't push your luck." I articulate through gritted teeth. My brows were tensing with anger and my fist were almost pale white with how hard I was clenching in my anger.

"Oh I'm sorry where are my manners? Would you like a side of 'give me more attention' with that?" He mocks further. "Such a fucking drama queen."

"Please be quiet Trevor, no one really cares for your slurred vocabulary at this time of night. You should really ought to use your money more usefully. When was the last time you invested in deodorant? Toothpaste? Oh yeah... A bath? Wanker." Everyone surrounding seemed to love the conflicting tension that was surrounding our table, since everyone played along with Maria's insult and chorused a load of hissing noises that were directed towards Trevor.

I must admit, feisty Maria was hot.

"What? Getting your sex toy to do your dirty work now? Shame on you, Styles. Such a pretty thing too." Before I could comprehend anything around me, I had chucked myself all the way over the table in order to tackle Trevor onto the hard ground.

In a blink of an eye the crowd around multiplied like a spider giving birth. Not that I was really paying attention. My focus was mainly on bashing Trevor's head against the cold hard floor, of the club.

Even when I was bashing his face in, he still had a distasteful smirk planting across the perimeter of his face. That only edged me closer from committing a deadly crime. 

"Harry stop, you're going to kill him." Yes, I'm most likely aware that I am so close to causing brain damage to this disgusting human being, however the voice wasn't enough to bring me out of the state.

I feel a pair of small hands rest on my shoulders, soothing me a little. "Think of my voice Harry, think of my hands, think of my lips." I hear a faint whisper call to me.

Maria. I look at my hands; ripped skin, blood oozing from the knuckles down. Now that's not very attractive. I step back and now, only then, do I take in my surroundings.

Trevor was holding his bloody nose, definitely shocked with what just happened. I wouldn't blame him. So was I.

I could have killed him.

Lots of terrified stares hold my gaze, and I still don't care for their opinion on me. However the one look I wanted to be clear of was the look of disappointment from that one person. But now that is the exact expression she is staring at me with.

I hear shouts and calls from the back of the crowd and I could only be so sure that it is security coming after me. So I do the one thing I can. I run. As fast as I can.