'Momma carry Lyndon,' Lyndon reached out his arms to his mother.

'Daddy will carry you son,' Brad offered, reaching for Lyndon.

'Mom---momma,' Lyndon sobbed, brushing his father's arms away.

'Darling, you take Marcus,' Tessa suggested to Brad.

'Come on tiger,' Brad effortlessly lifted little Marcus from Tessa's arms, allowing Tessa to take Lyndon and reassure the insecure little blighter that his mommy loves him very much.

'Shall we stop for coffee or head straight back to Surrey?' Brad draped one arm around his wife's waist guiding them to his helicopter.

'I'm exhausted, 'Fabian spoke tiredly. 'Marcus definitely could do with a bath and rest. Although my wife does not know what jet lag is,' Fabian laughed.

'Well thankfully, I'm grounded now,' she laughed. Melissa used to be an air stewardess when she met Fabian, but after having had baby Marcus, she had applied for a position to do ground duty. She was grateful that she did not have to be away from home for days on end, on long distance trips. Now she got to go home every day to her husband and baby son.

'I can't tell you how pleased I am about that,' Fabian kissed his wife's temple.

Brad strapped and secured Lyndon and Marcus into the back seats in the helicopter. Tessa and Melissa sat in the back with the boys. Fabian accompanied Brad in the front.

        'Let me help you with Marcus's bath, then we will join the guys for some drinks,' Tessa suggested, leading Melissa to their suite. Fabian and Melissa had visited previously before Marcus was born, so they were familiar with Brad's fabulous home.

'Tessa, you've settled in wonderfully,' Melissa touched her arm.

'Thank you,' Tessa laughed, as she helped to fill up Marcus' bath. 'I never knew what to expect before I got here,' she thought back to the first day she'd nervously walked into Brad's home. 'But the minute I saw the place I fell in love with it,' she smiled. 'You know I thought my home in Scarsdale was heaven, but this is heaven right here,' she smiled brightly.

'You look so happy and so content,' Melissa gently placed Marcus on the baby counter and undressed him, whilst Tessa dipped her hand into the water to test the temperature.

'I am so happy Melissa. Brad is an amazing husband and such a doting dad.'

'Oh it's not often a guy overhears good things spoken about him,' Brad knocked on the bathroom door that was wide opened.

'The both of you are amazing,' Melissa laughed, as she lowered little Marcus into the water. She squeezed bath gel into a sponge and gently scrubbed down the little fellow.

'Hey,' Tessa smiled and walked towards her husband. She draped her arm around Brad's waist and gave him a peck on his cheek.

'Melissa I've set up Lyndon's cot in your suite,' Brad smiled.

'Oh thank you,' Melissa lifted Marcus out of the water, unplugged it and wrapped Marcus in a towel. 'I think Marcus is going to be lights out in the next five minutes,' she smiled.

'Will he not want something to drink?' Tessa asked.

'No, he had a bottle, just before you guys came through,' Melissa smiled. 'But he will be up in about three hours with a raging thirst.

'Good, we can have an early dinner then?' Brad suggested. 'I believe the kitchen has prepared a sumptuous barbecue and something sinful for dessert.' It dawned on Tessa, Brad had not had lunch, neither had she for that matter. They had skipped the main course and went straight to two helpings of dessert. Brad must be starving.