CHAPTER 2

'Darling,' Tessa tore her lips away from Brad's, 'perhaps we should continue this tonight.' She unsuccessfully tried to escape out of his embrace.

'You promised me thirty minutes,' he reminded her, tugging at the towel covering her nakedness.  He let it slide to the floor.

'But I didn't plan on you using half of that time in the sho---wer.' Tessa's palms gripped the dressing table behind her, involuntarily her back arched as Brad's lips captured her aroused nipple. His teeth gently teased it, making her loose all train of thought.

Surrendering to the heat of the moment, all thoughts of rushing to the airport was put on hold. She ripped of the towel around his waist, pushing him onto the bed. Brad wanted her beneath him, but she had other intentions. They wrestled, he attempted to use his pelvis to hold her down, but her lanky legs wrapped around him. They rolled, but Tessa's legs managed to hold him prisoner. He surrendered, or he seemed to surrender, for his eyes did not reflect defeat.

Happily satiated, Brad pulled the silk cover over their naked bodies, holding her tightly. Tessa gazed lovingly into his eyes. Her fingers caressed his cheek as she brushed her lips to his. Brad kissed her back, taking his time, having no desire whatsoever to release her.

'Darling, you know I need to get to the airport. I am so late,' she breathed, trying to escape his fierce grip around her body.

'Suppose I get you there in the helicopter,' he hoisted her over his chest.

'Aren't you returning to the office?' Tessa lifted her face to look into his eyes.

'Maybe I've cleared my diary for the rest of the day,' he smiled mysteriously. 'Perhaps that will give me__,' he looked at the bedside clock, 'another thirty minutes with my wife.'

'You'll do that for me?' Tessa laughed.

'Oh nothing's for nothing,' his pinned her down meaningfully. He was aroused all over again. It never ceased to amaze Tessa that after three years of marriage, her husband still had an insatiable appetite and the power to arouse her as well. Unbelievably she could feel her own body stirring again. Truth be told, she should not really be surprised, he had that amazing ability to arouse her time and time again. He'd been doing it countless times during their blissfully wedded life. Brad ensured he used every precious second of his valuable thirty minutes and in record time headed for the airport in his helicopter.

       'Tessa!' Fabian lifted her in his arms and swung her around excitedly.

'Fabian,' Tessa laughed softly, 'it's been so long, she hugged him. Tessa and Melissa hugged affectionately, whilst the men did so enthusiastically as well.

'Did you have a good flight?' Tessa inquired, lifting little Marcus into her arms.

'Hello darling, how are you?' Tessa kissed Marcus' very plumpy cheeks.

'No momma, daddy is your darling,' Lyndon tugged his mother's arm possessively. Tessa grinned and bit on her lower lip. 'Oh yes, how could I forget?' she ruffled her son's hair, as her eyes met Brad's. He just threw his head back and laughed.

'That is baby Marcus momma, and I am a big boy,' he emphasized. Proudly raising his head, and strapping his shoulders back.

'I hope I'm still allowed to pick up our big boy,' Fabian hauled Lyndon into his arms.

'Fabian can carry Lyndon,' Lyndon wrapped one arm around Fabian's neck, but his eyes were grudgingly focused on the little boy in his mummy's arms. Marcus's dad had not been kidding about the little one's weight.

'Melissa what on earth are you feeding this gorgeous young man? I can barely hold him,' Tessa spoke softly as she smiled.

'I know,' Melissa groaned. 'I think he must have worms,' she whispered to Tessa.