CHAPTER 12

This time she was indifferent to their audience.  Her fingers softly touched his cheek as she deepened the kiss.  She loved him so much.  This man was her strength; her joy; her peace and he loved her unconditionally. 

She also loved this special treat he had arranged for her.  For her first and second year anniversaries, her husband had brought her to Paris.  She cherished wonderful, erotic memories of their nights here. 

‘Darling,’ Brad sighed.  ‘I must buckle Lyndon in.’

‘Oh yes sorry,’ Tessa pulled away and turned around to see where their son was.  Brad stood up hurriedly to strap his son in, only to find Bentley strapping Lyndon into the seat next to his.

‘My daddy,’ Lyndon lifted his arms to his daddy pleadingly.

‘Thank you Bentley.  Let me rescue the blighter,’ Brad quickly unbuckled Lyndon.  ‘We will have to be quick son.’  Brad lifted Lyndon into his arms and brought him to their seats.   Brad buckled Lyndon in, in between Tessa and himself.

‘You okay my angel?’ Tessa linked Lyndon’s tiny fingers into hers.

‘Yes momma,’ he stretched out his other hand to hold his daddy’s.  Tessa caught her breath, filled with love for her little boy that was so secure in his mummy and daddy’s love.  She looked up to see Brad’s eyes trained on her.  Tessa smiled at her husband, she leaned over Lyndon’s head, Brad met her halfway.   His lips joined Tessa’s as they indulged in a slow, lazy kiss.

‘Daddy, go back,’ Lyndon pushed his daddy away towards his own seat.  Brad and Tessa laughed as Brad drew away from Tessa.   Lyndon leaned his head against his mummy’s shoulder.   

      The hotel manager was at the reception to welcome Brad and his family.  As always, Bentley had booked them into the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris's Champs Elysees neighborhood.  The Blakely family’s Superior Suite King Bed was tastefully decorated in chic European décor.  Expensive French paintings hung on the walls.  The bath suites were fitted with gold, marble and expansive mirrors.  It was luxury fit for a king.  It offered a panoramic view of the city, allowing a picturesque view of Paris’ most famous land marks; the Elysee Palace; the Arc de Triomphe; the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.  The suite had an adjoining room for Lyndon.  It contained a mini office with accompanying equipment for Brad.  It also provided a very cozy family sitting room.  Another door led from the opposite side into Lyndon’s room.  Stacy would occupy that room for easy access to Lyndon.  Bentley occupied a room opposite the executive suite of the Blakely’s.

As Bentley was busy engaging with Brad on some work related matters, Tessa guided her son to his room.  Lyndon would be tired, she wanted to bathe him and dress him for dinner.  He had not had his afternoon nap and after the flight and all the excitement, he would be exhausted.  After bathing Lyndon, Tessa dressed him in a lounge shirt and evening trousers.  She joined her husband and Bentley in the public room of their suite. 

‘Darling would you mind if I spent an hour with Bentley after dinner?’ Brad asked, his hand lightly at her lower back.

How could she mind when her adorable husband had dropped everything just to spoil and pamper her at a breath’s notice?  After all they had about four days in Paris.  She could spare him an hour.

‘No, of course not,’ she looked up into Brad’s face.  ‘Take all the time you need.’

‘Are you sure?’ Brad raised an eyebrow questioningly.  They were supposed to be taking a break from work.

‘We will be having dinner together right?’ Tessa checked.

‘Yes.’

‘Then that’s fine.  I will spend the time with Lyndon.’