My Cold Hands - Chan in Wonderland??

Nobody knows how I'm feeling right now. No-one knows that my heart is aching with pain. I walk past the shops and no-one notices that my heart is crying.

Crying out for him.

My brother.

Daniel.

Why does nobody understand? I try to explain. I really do!

I want to escape out of this world, like a spaceship. I want to sing to express myself, to let all the feelings out, but my singing's not good enough. So I write. I put finger to keyboard and type. Type away and let myself go into wonderland. You know those times when you wish your life was a fairy tale but you want the happy ending to come now? Well I'm sorry. It doesn't. I have my own wonderland but I know it's never going to come true. I'll let you in on a bit though...

Chans Wonderland: Past is Clear.

I woke up and saw my beautiful bestie sleeping next to me. She looks so cute when she's deep in her sleep. I looked at my phone to check the time but I noticed I had a text:

"Babe, you fell asleep on the phone last night. I stayed on the line cos I just wanted to hear you breathe. I was imagining me lying next to you, stroking your hair with your head on my chest. I fell asleep too and somehow managed to lock off -bbcan'twatchface-. I'm on my way to work now, I'll call you later. Sam x"

How lovely is that? Well, back to the real world where you wake up to texts saying that your man is cheating on you. And the only one that's got my back is my brother, Daniel. But why now? Why has he gone away and not told anyone where he is? Why did he just disappear? Why didn't he just tell me ?!?!?!?!!! Oh how I long to have his arm around me just one more time. One more time. Is that too much to ask for?

I bet you're really confused. I bet loads of questions are running through your mind like "Where's her brother?" "What did her man do to her?" or the most blatant one "What is she on about?", to be honest I wish I could answer your questions but, I just...

Can't.

How about you just explore a day in my life?