I'll Never Forgive You

*Chibs POV*

I'm sat around the table again with Happy, Clay, Jojo, Chalky and Stan. Happy and I just shared what we know about 'Skip'.

"This is so fucked up" Clay shakes his head.

"Tell me about it" I sigh.

"So this bitch is spying on us but it isn't Skip just someone who looks and sounds like her?" Clay asks trying to figure out the situation.

"Yeah, it's very complicated" Happy tells him.

"I can see that. Take her out" Clay orders.

"I thought we don't kill women?" Chalky asks.

"When a woman is destroying the club, we're gonna fucking kill her, okay?" Chalky nods his head as Clays voice rose.

"Where and when?" Happy asks.

"First chance you get, make sure it's outside Charming" Clay tells him.

"I want to be the one to do it" I say catching all their attention.

"Are you sure?" Clay asks.

"I grew up with Skip she's my best friend and I'm going to kill the person posing to be her" I say through gritted teeth.

"That's another thing, if this isn't Skip. Where the hell is she?" Clay asks.

"The guy fake Skip was on the phone too, we'll have Juicy track his cell. He should know" Happy says.

"No more waisting time on fake Skip. Get it done quickly" Clay slams the hammer quickly. We all walk out. I sit at the bar and Jax sits next to me.

"All these private meetings, something you ain't telling me, the club?" Jax asks annoyed.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with" I tell him.

"Listen Chibs I want to know what the hell is going on" Jax voice remains calm. "The guys are getting suspicious and worried"

"It's a personal thing"

"We're family, if it's personal to you its personal to us" Jax says getting on my nerves.

"Listen Jackie your needs to be in the loop doesn't concern me like this doesn't concern you. I don't get in your face wanting to know every single detail of your life like every time you take a piss. So stay the fuck out of my personal life because it doesn't involve you or the club" I tell him pissed.

"Happy, Chibs" Juice walks into the sitting area.

"This better be good Juicy" I glare at him.

"You guys are gonna want to here this" Juice says nervously. Happy and I follow him back to his dorm room. He sits on his bed with his laptop on his lap. "I've been keeping track of Skips calls and nothing was interesting until this" Juicy plays the recording.

"SAMCRO aren't giving me anything. They don't trust me" Skip sighs.

"You've spent far too long with them as it is!" Victor yells.

"I know, tell me what to do"

"Play them at their own game and don't you dare fuck up" Victor tells her fierce then the line cuts off.

"What does that mean?" Happy asks.

"I don't know but it can't be good" I say.

"I traced the call and got this adress" Juice hands me a piece of paper. "It's the warehouse we checked"

"She went there yesterday" Happy says.

"The place was spotless except the guns" I say confused.

"Might be worth checking out again. Only problem is getting there without Laroy trying to kill us" Juice said.

"Low profile, no cuts" I tell him.

"What do you mean us? you can't come" Happy tells Juice.

"Why not?" Juice asks.

"If she comes back we need you to spy on her, check to see if anything suspicious happens" I tell Juice.

"Why am I always on babysitting duty?" Juice huffs.

"Because you act like a baby" Happy jokes laughing.

"You dick" Juice says. We laugh and walk out. We check with Clay first to make sure it's alright. He agrees and we leave our cuts then go on our way.

When we reach the warehouse screams and gun shots are heard from inside. We sneak in and look around. Dead bodies surround us we take our guns ready to shoot.

Skip walks out soaked in blood with a gun in hand. She looks like shit. She has bags under her eyes, blood shot eyes, hair that doesn't look like it's been brushed in weeks and dirty clothes.

"Happy? Chibs?" She croaks out her voice sounding weak.

"Drop the gun" Happy orders and she does it straight away.

"How did you guys know I was here?" She asks.

"We didn't" I reply.

"I'm so happy to see you Chibs, it's been way too long" She hugs me tightly and I get a lump on my throat. Although it isn't real Skip it still makes this a lot harder.

"Do you still have your reaper tattoo?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" She asks.

"Show me it" I tell her. She pulls away from me and lifts the blood stained top up to her ribs. On her left ribs is the tattoo of the reaper.

"I don't know who you are or why you're doing this but I want to send a message to your leader. Don't fuck with any member of the sons" She looks at me confused and worried.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"You'll never wear the reaper" I take out my knife and stab her where the reaper tattoo is. She hold the wound as I remove the knife.

"What the fuck?" She asks with a look of betrayal in her eyes as she falls to her knees and looks up at me. "I'll never forgive" She whispers.

"I don't want you to" I spit as we walk away. I get on my bike and drove back to TM with Happy. I park my bike and get off. There's a party going on. I walk in and sit at the bar. The feeling of guilt and sickness creeping up on me. Jax walks up to me.

"Where the he'll have you been?" Jax asks noticing the blood on my shirt.

"Nowhere" I simply reply.

"Don't give me that bullshit Chibs. You've got blood on your clothes, your keeping shit behind the clubs back and your being fucking distant" Jax tells me yelling.

"Mind your own damn business and stay the fuck out of mine" I tell him.

"Chibs" Happy walks up to me.

"What?" I sigh having enough of today.

"You gotta see this" Happy basically drags me to the pool table. My eyes go wide and my stomach feels like it's doing back flips.

"Never thought he was her type" Opie laughs.

"Guess she likes old men" Half-Sack laughs.

"If that's so I'm next" Bobby laughs.

"Get in line" Piney laughs. I can't believe my eyes. SKIP IS DOING BODY SHOTS WITH TIG? !?!?!

"What the fuck?" I manage to say.

"I thought you took care of this?" Clay asks whispering.

"Her blood is on my shirt" I whisper back.