CHAPTER 24

"I refuse."

Isang matigas na pagtanggi ang pinahayag ni Adrian. His tone was resolute like a wall, unyielding even, that I can't help but let out a satire smile.

He's being difficult, eh?

The time was 3:00 AM.

It was the unholy hour — a perfect time for someone to confess.

Countless thoughts crossed my mind the instant I heard his adamant refusal.

Should I threaten him some more? Physically, I think I was more than capable to subdue his stubborn as. I already did it once or twice anyway. And each time, I was able to overpower him.

Pero paano kung talagang matigas ang ulo nito ngayon? 

After all, obstinacy have its perks especially to people who feel cowered down by circumstances. Kind of like a sudden thrust of courage like a fuel would to a dying machine.

Or it can also be a bluff to hide his fear. A defense mechanism. A means to protect oneself from anxiety-inducing shit.

I should know. Since I tend to be like that.

A stubborn entity, I mean.

Pero putangina lang.

Hindi niya pwedeng gawin yun sakin ngayon. Hindi uubra ang pagmamatigas niya ngayong kailangan ko pa ng mas maraming impormasyon.

I am greedy for information. And him acting like a bull-headed mule won't cut it.

If he's gonna pursue this difficult attitude...then implicitly threatening to bash his balls won't work this time around.

Should I go for his legs then? Nagawa ko na rin naman yun nung una.

Magkakaron lang naman siya ng sugat o 'di kaya ay mapipilayan ko siya but wouldn't it be a better idea that ruining his chances of reproduction?

Kung iisipin ko naman kasi ng mabuti, sobrang harsh ko talaga dun sa balls part. I know. I repent for doing it for a tiny bit but I don't regret it.

Regret only applies to people who aren't decisive enough to enact an action.

So let's just say I was desperate. And angry. So, so angry.

Anyway, going back — what if...igapos ko siya na para bang mag-ro-rope play kami? I can tie his legs and rope it around his body.

To be able to accomplish that, I need him to be very obedient though. Though I doubt he'll be. I bet he'll do muster whatever strength and courage he have left and foil my plans.

And besides that, it's dangerous considering the setting. Nasa ospital kami. A nurse can get in any moment and see my outrageous attempts.

But man...that'll be quite a sight though...

Adrian trying to untie himself only to pull a rope connected to the area near his inner things, resulting to those ropes rubbing against him...

Ah...putangina. I got distracted again.

I almost fucking drooled for real.

Buti nalang at hindi ako nakatingin kay Adrian kundi he'll witness me making a fool of myself.

The puppy was a witness to that though, lowering his head into my lap and hiding with his paws.

Kita mo, V? Ikinahihiya ka na siguro ng tuta mo.

I know, self. You don't have to tell me. Ikinahihiya ko rin ang sarili ko.

Wiping my lips as inconspicuous as possible, I heavily berated myself in my head.