Chapter - 13

Evening @ 6

Manik cones outside and takes her luggage and they start their journey  with pin drop silence...
Manik saw Nandhini looking outside and the Wind was kissing her face and Hairs. A small smile comes on his face 😊.
Later after 7hrs travelling they reach the hotal as tomorrow they have to attend Meeting.
Manik ask the receptionist for 2 rooms ..

Receptionist -Sorry for at time there are no rooms except 1 . Would like to take that ??

Manik- Am..No itz Okay

Nandhini  -No Manik Sir we ll take that only . Please you must be tired and mee too .. So don't worry I'm okay with sharing with you a room ..

Manik-😨😍😘 Okkaayy!! (Says lovingly  )Please book that room .

They go to the room and  both of them sit on bed feeling soo tired ..
Later both gets up and pick their Night dress and a towel. They both Eee each other and rum to the bathroom door and catch it .

Manik - Nandhini move I have to go in !!

Nandhini -  No I came 1st so you can wait .

Manik - Listen just move I'm too tired I can't take this drama now so move .

Nandhini - Nahi I won't move and ur tired na so take rest , relax and I ll b back in 5mins.

Manik - Ohh just Keep your mouth shut ..I m going in that's final samji 😡.

Nandhini -Fine if ur stubborn  even I won't move .

Manik- Don't move and I have my own Ways okay...😜

Nandhini -Whatever😏😒

Manik carry her and place her on the bed and whole she was hitting him ..
He place her and goes to bathroom.

Nandhini - Monster...!!😠😤

Manik - I heard that 😋

Nandhini -Good you heard that ..

So she place her head  on the pillow  and drafts into sleep unknowingly. .. After 15 mins she wakes up and see that Manik  hasn't come outside so she gets pissed. She goes and bangs and calls hum and he says 5 mins ..
Nandhini-Maaanuikk😤😤😡😡 I saif come out or else you ll regret...

Manik opens and says Oohh really and pulls her under the shower

Nandhini -What the hell aa kiya kiya tune? 

Manik-Sshh!!! WHY THE HEACK R U FREAKING OUT....🙉you think I'm dumb😡

Nandhini -Yes sir you are dumb!!

Manik - Ek min whenever you want you call me Sir otherwise call me Manik!!

Nandhini -Manikk  fine I would call you sir .. And she screams Hhaappppyy....!!!!!!

Manik - Ohh God don't screams and I'm mot dumb okay !!

Nandhini -Your dumb okay !!😏

Manik comes near her ears -Ohh really??
Let's see (comes near and kiss her ears.A shiver passes her body and  he smirks seeing this and comes down kiss her neck and look at her . Her eyes were shut and her hands on his chest )

Manik calls her name lovingly - Nandhini !!

She opens her eyes and look at him
Manik he back of and tells - I m go you change☺ .

He goes outside and think about their first encounter and Blushes😄 .
She quickly  changes and comes outside  and there he looks at her . But there was a silence and she goes and sleeps in left side of the bed and he gets up and goes and sleeps on sofa and she wanted to say but she kept quite as what happened few secs  back .

-  *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^* -
How's was it Please. I want to know  so kindly drop your votes and comment.