Chapter-12 Monster Manik

Nandhini goes to her house as She gets irritated by Manik calling her and ordering her ..and In her apartment no one was there as Navya at College and Abhimanyu in Office so .
15 mins she got freshen up and started preparing lunch for her self ..
Then A door bell rings . She opens and gets a Shock and heart attack  {hehe😂😂 seeing the person .....Who was that Ohhoo ...}
(ANY GUESSES OF COURSE YAAR MR.MANIK MALHOTHRA )
Manik - Oh hello kiya dekh rahai ho ?  Haven't you seen me before .. ??
(Nandhini comes back to reality and gets angry )

Nandhini - Tum !!! Tumme mere gar kese pata hai and yaha kiya kar rahai ho !!..

Manik (with attitude and smirk) - Well let me remind you that I'm your boss and I ll have every employees adress and mai yaha isliye aaya kyuki I have to see na where my Dearest, Sweet employee stays!!

Nandhini - Whatever and you saw na my house and now you can leave ..!!

Manik - Aare hm tum bhi na ooho mai yaha pe nahi aaya hu so that ki dekhar & just go back to college. .Tch tch tch..and see you don't have manners also aapne boss ko ander aane ko bhi nahi diya ..!!Hawww

Nandhini - Youu ....!!! Fineee come inside Urrgghh!!!!

Manik - Kuch Jal raha hai??

Nandhini -  Oohh shit meri khana ...
Jal toh gaya😰Oohnoo !!

Manik - Aa lol dimag khahi aur hai toh this is the result.

Nandhini -Aa sab tumari vajse huva. . I wouldn't have been talking 2 u then a Sab nahi hota ...

Manik - Ooh Just stop blaming me you know that ur at fault so accept.

Nandhini -Manik Malhothra ek toh mere hi gar pe Aake ur giving leature 2 me 😲...!!!

Manik - Just shut up and think about the lunch you have to prepare and ohh yes I ll not go without having lunch get that !!

Nandhini -Kiyaa no no you can't stay and I ll not prepare lunch 4 you ..

Manik - So you ll not prepare lunch ??
(She nods no ) are you sure ??

(And he moves forward and she steps back slowly and soon she becomes the sandwich between Wall and Manik)

Manik - Toh tum kiya bol rahi ti!!!& comes near her face and she could feel his hot breath..

Nandhini-😓vo mai ..actually

Manik- Vo mai kiya ??😌 aage bolo  and (come more near and their lips were just inches apart )

Nandhini -Okay I ll prepare and you csn stay !!

Manik moves back and says - Aare aww that's like a good girl.!

Goes and comes to dining table, sit there opens his mob and plays a game  and she feels relief and her heart was beating soo fast... and she directly goes to kitchen without even speaking to him.

A Good after 20mins
Manik was busy playing game in his phone and she had prepared a Fried rice .
Brings 2 plates and starts serving Manik as he was soo much concentrating he forgot about his surrounding.

Nandhini -Manik!!

Manik still playing

Nandhini gets irritated and screams
Nandhini - Maniikk

Manik - Haa ??😵Kiya huva!!! Y are you screaming have you lost your brain.

Nandhini -Oh mai tumko kabse call kar rahi ti and you .. fine I have made fried rice and sorry I couldn't prepare anything else.

Manik -  Aacha okay I ll have eat .
Nandhini sits opposite of him and starts eating
Manik - Aacha suno there is a deal so we ll have to go to Surat tomorrow...I want you to get ready and pack your things .

Nandhini -Wat I can't come and I have to practice 4 my music performance .

Manik - Nandhini you are arguing with your Boss huh!! And practice you can continue  later & also we will be going for only 4 days that's it .

And Both finish there eating settle down in the sofa and Manik Sit opposite of her .
Nandhini - But I can't come ..

Manik😡 What did you say ?? Paradon....!!
Holds her arms tightly and makes her stand and pull her close !!
Manik - Soo you don't want to come right !! Well Miss.NandhiniMurthy you can take your tramination letter tomorrow
and leaves her and she falls on the sofa and he starts walking towards  the door ..
Nandhini runs towards and stops him because for her this job  is so important so she can't take risks
Nandhini goes and holds his wrist  and stops and he turns back .

Nandhini -No no aase mat karo plzz okay I ll come along with you ..!!

Manik smiles and smirks - Wooow that was quick well see you there at 7 I'm evening be ready don't get late ..!!! I ll pick you up 😜 Byeee!!!
And he leaves 

Nandhini -Monster Manik 😠 Urrgghh!!!...
And she calls Abhimanyu and navya  informs them about the deal  so first Abhimanyu disagree with it later on agree after sooo muchhhh telling that she ll take care  and all and same here with navya she also disagree later after convincing her she said okay ..!!