Introduction

Hey guys ,

The Story is Private .. so guys ll have to follow me to read the chapters ...

Enjoy READING !!

________________________________________________________________________________

Manik Malhothra : He is 27yrs and Hot Charming Handsome Hunk .. He is a CEO for Malhothra Industries and he also use to sing in his College days !! A lead singer of this band called Fab5 and Loves his parents. He is arrogant and angry young man to the people but my his heart he has soft heart .

Cabir Dhawan : He is 27yrs and young Handsome man who is a prankster and fun loving guy. He is in relationship with Navya Naveli . He is knows Manik in and out . He is a member of Fab5. He is working as Fancial Diector in Malhothra Industry.

Mukti Vardhan - 26yrs and Hot but Tom boy and in relationship with Abhimanyu Murthy. Gets Angry very fast and she works in a software company and a Member of Fab5.

Dhruv and Alya: Dhruvis 27yrs and Alya is 26yrs.These two are in Relationship and Dhruv is a shy loving boy and handsome man and a member of Fab5 ! He is a Software engineer and works with Mukti in a same company and Alya Fashion Diva she is Hot,Sexy young Grl and in relationship with Dhruv and a member of Fab5! She is a Fashion Designer.
********************
Nandhini Murthy : She is most beautiful and cute and hot grl who is just 26yrs and She loves Playing Guitar in at free hours and A classical singer also in her college days and She loves her Friends and her family and her work. She gels up with everyone very soon.

Navya Naveli : 26yrs and Beautiful and She is in relationship with Cabir and knows about Fab5 and Best Friend of Nandhini and Abhimanyu and Aryaman. She is also singer & plays keyboards and Sitar .

Abhimanyu Murthy : 27yrs and h
Hot ,Handsome man who has a sister Nandhini and Fab5 knows about him as they had met Him In am Concert. He is Fancial Diector of Murthy Industries. He is playing Electric Guitar and knows to sing classic and rock.

Aryaman Khurana : 27yrs and young Handsome man who has a Crush on Nandhini and best of Abhimanyu, Navya and Nandini . He knows to play tabla and Dhrums.

( Please do vote and if you like it plzz Do Comment )