Chapter -1

An morning sun shine falling on a beautiful girl and as she enjoying her beautiful dream .
Suddenly water flash on her face!!
Nandhini(Na) - WTH..!!! Koi muje Shanti se sone bhi nahi dete ..
Abhimanyu (Abhi) : Oohh Stop your drama get up.. or else your 1st impression will be flopped and do you want your interviewer to get angry at you at the 1st day itself?? ( Nandhini nods no) then chalo like good grl jaldhi se tayar hokar dining table aana okay .

Nandhini goes and get ready as she has interview in her favourite company. ( Malhothra Industries )
Nandhini is wearing a White Floral Shirt and A jeans. Her hair left open and she has applied her Fav pink lip gloss.

At dining table
Abhi- All set ?? Huh?
Nan- Haa Bhai all set but I'm little bit nervous about Wat ll they ask and ll thy select me or not ... 😣😳
Abhi- Nothing to Worry about it and chill and I know my sweetheart will get selected and All the best 😉 rocket it baby.
Nan-😂 aacha Thnx bhai love you
Abhi- Love you too sweetie .
( He hugs her and she equally respond to the hug )
**************
Malhothra Mansion
Niyonika - Maaaannniiikkk uuuttoo jaldhi. Ur getting late beta
Manik(Ma)- Kiyaaa mom .. muje sone doo please for 2 mins
Niyonika - 2 mins kabse Yahi bolte jaa rahai ho abh bas uutoo..Come on fast . Do you want your employees to know that their CEO is an Lazy man😜and Sleepy head !!
Manik gets up with a grumpy face and goes to washroom

At dinning table
Manik is sitting next to
his father ( Raj Malhothra )
and Niyonika serving the food
Raj Malhothra(Raj)- Manik I'm really proud of you because you're taking take our company soo nicely after I left the office.
Man- Dad Thank you and nothing like that it's just that I m trying to do the same how you were handling it and yes basically your my inspiration dad!!
Raj- Aww Beta love you son but my beta toda sa lazy hai subha subha utne ke liye Bhahut nakare dekha ta hai Uff!!! That's big job to wake him up...
Niyonika and Raj laugh at Manik
Man- Daddd!!!!
Aacha muje late ho raha hai and Okay see you at evening
Bye mom t.c of your Hubby ( Raj glares at Manik )
Niyonika- Aacha😄😁beta byee Aapna khayal rakhna and time se Lunch karna and ke saath share karna toda sa .
-Manik left-
Raj- Kiya yaar tum bhi na .. vo todi chota Bacha he knows what do , he ll t.c of himself but haa kash uska gussa toda kaam karta😥
Niyonika keep her hands on Raj's shoulder.
N

iyo- Hm App fikar mat kariye He ll try to be clam . Mai ne samja diya hai kal Raat .

Hope you all enjoyed if you like it plzz Do drop down your vote and comments I really want to know what you think about the story track..
Plz do vote and comment .!
Adisha.B